ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy at Robbinsville round 4.

1991 is the season with the *.

Funny you think an * belongs by the 92 season because the state didn't allow Murphy to play down without any repercussions.
You think I'm in fantasy land? Lmao.
Look at what you just said.
Unbelievable.
I gave 1992 a • not because Robbinsville won the state title, but because of who they lost to. They may have the state rings, but everyone knows who the best team in the SMC was that year. Murphy at 10-0 is in the books as SMC champs in 1992. Nothing takes that away. Nothing takes 1991 away either. Dogs had 1a numbers. They had their punishment for being over the numbers limit in 1988 by being forced to sit out in 1992. You should be thankful.

Just curious Bk who has the most SMC titles? Honest question I know at one point Murphy had the most but I gotta think Y’all are close to them now
What’s the time frame ? Since the SMC was formed, the last 20 years , 40 years ? I’d like to see that myself. I would guess Murphy leads by a few, just a guess.

Reactions: RealStihl
What’s the time frame ? Since the SMC was formed, the last 20 years , 40 years ? I’d like to see that myself. I would guess Murphy leads by a few, just a guess.
When did Murphy drop from 2A to 1A ? Early 80’s ? Prior to Murphy dropping down was the SMC a split conference? I know Murphy had some very good teams in the mid 70’s

When did Murphy drop from 2A to 1A ? Early 80’s ? Prior to Murphy dropping down was the SMC a split conference? I know Murphy had some very good teams in the mid 70’s
Swain was also 2A. And Franklin and Sylva-Webster were 2A members of the SMC. Not sure the exact year that ended. Swain won 2A in 79, so I'm going to guess early 80s?

Swain was also 2A. And Franklin and Sylva-Webster were 2A members of the SMC. Not sure the exact year that ended. Swain won 2A in 79, so I'm going to guess early 80s?
Anyone remember a running back from Franklin named Walter West ? A man playing a game with little boys . About 5’9” and 240 lbs and would run over you in warm ups .

Anyone remember a running back from Franklin named Walter West ? A man playing a game with little boys . About 5’9” and 240 lbs and would run over you in warm ups .
I remember him well. That whole team was big for back then. I think the OL averaged around 230+. Their qb weighed about 225 and played DE lol

I remember him well. That whole team was big for back then. I think the OL averaged around 230+. Their qb weighed about 225 and played DE lol
After taking about 5 people to ride him out of bounds he would toss you the ball and say “ containment girls containment “I think Franklin won a state championship in the 70’s running the ND Box and were lead by Darnell Shepherd.

Couldn't care less who they get...but the Andrews Football coach is 1-0 against the Murphy coach and could improve on that next year.
Murphy Coach is 9-5 and made it to the 4th round of the playoffs. Should be based on overall record not just the game against each other. Basically, your saying Andrews could lose every game and beat just Murphy. Ridiculous way of thinking.

Last edited:
Murphy Coach is 9-5 and made it to the 4th round of the playoffs. Should be based on overall record not just the game against each other. Basically, your saying Andrews could lose every game and beat just Murphy. Ridiculous way of thinking.
"Basically "...I didn't say any such thing.

Here it is. Page one is were it starts. Show us all what I said to piss of coach. I'm helping you out.

Your going be proven a lair AGAIN.

I'll wait.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT