Mountain 7 - Week 6

DixieTN

Apr 30, 2014
Let’s hear those picks.

Tuscola @ Franklin
East Henderson @ West Henderson
North Henderson @ Smoky Mountain
Pisgah BYE

After holding bye to 0 total yards, Tuscola rides the momentum to a win, although playing at the pit may make it closer than it should be.

West by a lot

Smoky, but may be close

Aided by a few timely and highly questionable penalties in their favor, Pisgah pulls this one out.

• Haha
Reactions: 91ths
Tuscola
West
Smoky
22 seconds left the bye puts seven more on pisgah.. And they whine about the refs
After holding bye to 0 total yards, Tuscola rides the momentum to a win, although playing at the pit may make it closer than it should be.

West by a lot

Smoky, but may be close

Aided by a few timely and highly questionable penalties in their favor, Pisgah pulls this one out.
I knew I would catch one fish and I caught two.

Tuscola-although nothing would make me happier Franklin May have already got the only win of the year

West- no explanation needed

SM-easily the game of the week I think SM pulls out a tight one at home

Tuscola
West
North in the upset.
Pisgah puts in the second string halfway thru the first due to us posters giving them heck and win by 6.

• Haha
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
The game of the week is definitely NH-SM should be a really good game. Still hard to judge NH imo-the only loss being WH and there’s no shame in that. Before hand they were putting up some really big numbers on offense. SM is pretty one dimensional they are gonna run it, to be expected when you lose your qb with the timing they did. They do have a pretty solid defense. SM is not built to play from behind, but they can 3-4 yard you to death and eat up some clock. Game comes down to can NH front 7 stop the run imo. I gave SM the edge with home field, little harder to win out west.

West and Smoky take care of business. The tuscola Franklin game could be close. Franklin's losses are to Murphy,Robbinsville and Swain all tough teams. tuscola by 7 but wouldn't surprise me to see Franklin win by one or 2 points.

Man Tuscola! Lol now Crompton will say Franklin had 7 D1 athletes! New coach same results gonna need a lot more transfers boys hahaha the only shame is they will either hide on here or make excuses. I wanted them to win this week and next so they would have their hopes up.

Last edited:
Man Tuscola! Lol now Crompton will say Franklin had 7 D1 athletes! New coach same results gonna need a lot more transfers boys hahaha the only shame is they will either hide on here or make excuses. I wanted them to win their week and next so they would have their hopes up.
They’d be 0-5 right now without their QB transfer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT