ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Draughn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. I couldn't believe it when I heard it. But the info just kept coming out. I'm sure a few of those kids are still playing for the boys in Burke county. I hope you Mitchell guys lay the hammer down. Gotta learn sometime.
Should be a good game. They swept them last year and allegedly this team ain’t as good. Draughn fumbled 3 times last week vs Owen on scoring drives so the score would have likely been 59 to 6.

Should be a good game. They swept them last year and allegedly this team ain’t as good. Draughn fumbled 3 times last week vs Owen on scoring drives so the score would have likely been 59 to 6.
Don't worry dandy is coming from Mount Airy. I can see those eyes getting big now

Mount airy is obviously the top dog. You have every right to have your chest puffed out. Congratulations on another great season

Mount airy is obviously the top dog. You have every right to have your chest puffed out. Congratulations on another great season
It's not about that for me. Few of my acquaintances are from up the mountain that way. Home past you. Towards spruce pine. Think it's ridiculous what coaches and parents of your beloved school let happen last year when they played Mitchell in a few other teams. Don't give a Pooh if it's Mount Airy that beat you or not. In fact I hope Mitchell does. Decisively. So that you keep on keeping that ideal for those kids. So that those kids learn to keep their mouth shut. And those coaches as well. And those parents. Even in defeat they were rude as hell.

Oh yeah. I couldn't believe it when I heard it. But the info just kept coming out. I'm sure a few of those kids are still playing for the boys in Burke county. I hope you Mitchell guys lay the hammer down. Gotta learn sometime.
Hines what are you laughing at. You're a joke around there. Your tricks to scouting camps in pushing kids and being involved in it blah blah blah blah blah. Stick to what you know which is probably baseball or girls softball.

It's not about that for me. Few of my acquaintances are from up the mountain that way. Home past you. Towards spruce pine. Think it's ridiculous what coaches and parents of your beloved school let happen last year when they played Mitchell in a few other teams. Don't give a Pooh if it's Mount Airy that beat you or not. In fact I hope Mitchell does. Decisively. So that you keep on keeping that ideal for those kids. So that those kids learn to keep their mouth shut. And those coaches as well. And those parents. Even in defeat they were rude as hell.
Sounds good man. May your many dreams in life come true.

Pulling for Mitchell, I want them back in Mount Airy for a rematch of the one a young very good but undisciplined team should have won by at least 14 points in 2021 and some of those players are waiting for a rematch. They had if I remember correctly 3 TDs called back. Go Mitchell 🏈
It seemed like more tds than three. But either way, it was a lot.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
It is all good. Mitchell won and rolled the next week also. Glad you made it to a championship game after the loss to East Surry.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Lets be real Mitchell is down and this game will be ugly in my opinion! 35-12 Draughn!
Well if they're down then better make it by a longer margin because they lost twice to them last year 56-21 & 35-10. Unless you think that Draughn is down as well.
Just my opinion and we know what opinions are worth but I see as much talent as far as comparing to last year's team with the exception of the line were it's mainly a depth issue especially after losing a good senior and the issue of the long snap.

Reactions: FormerDog38
Well if they're down then better make it by a longer margin because they lost twice to them last year 56-21 & 35-10. Unless you think that Draughn is down as well.
Just my opinion and we know what opinions are worth but I see as much talent as far as comparing to last year's team with the exception of the line were it's mainly a depth issue especially after losing a good senior and the issue of the long snap.
I was trying to be nice for once!

• Haha
Reactions: Old Mountaineer
I was trying to be nice for once!
Honestly I believe they have more talent than how they've been playing but I don't know what exactly the problem is.
I know this sounds like arm chair coaching which I it is and coach Pittman though a lot younger knows more than I ever will on the subject but just like our team back in the day wasn't suited to run the pro I like we did because we had a QB that was a really good pocket passer was slow , this team could run a option type offensive like that the QB is good passer especially the short to medium range and pretty quick and you have 3 good RB's with different strengths. Plus teams don't see that type of anymore.
But again I'm just dumb ole former lineman so 😂

My airy was pretty classless that game and our line tore y’all a new ass bottom line. Y’all got bullied and didn’t respond well. Stop making ref talk. If you play robbinsville same thing will happen.

Now everyone lose your minds
Facts on the flags are the facts. All I can say to your other comments are STATE 1A CHAMPS 2022!!! Time will tell who gets the new ass in 2023!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BK13T-$
Definitely keeping an eye on this game tonight. Should be a good one! Hope both teams have a great game with no injuries.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Pre game show on now

Draughn in shock right now elevation too high they’re not used to this much oxygen

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT