ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell at Robbinsville

Was you at the game?
Did you say anything at the game or did you wait until you got back to North Asheville?

Reactions: Gentle Knight
Not cool putting video on here trying to humiliate a player.
What!!! That was a good clean block. You see RBs pick up blocks all the time on LBs. The Mitchell LB didn’t get hurt and stayed in the game right. One of the biggest things you hear about Freshman RBs especially college is can they understand pass protection. I thought Robbinsville FR RB did a really good job making the block on the LB.

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
What!!! That was a good clean block. You see RBs pick up blocks all the time on LBs. The Mitchell LB didn’t get hurt and stayed in the game right. One of the biggest things you hear about Freshman RBs especially college is can they understand pass protection. I thought Robbinsville FR RB did a really good job making the block on the LB.
He did get hurt and stayed in played hurt most of the season

He did get hurt and stayed in played hurt most of the season
Stop being a snowflake. It was a clean hit and it wasn’t a Robbinsville person that posted it. I don’t wish injury on any player but that was clearly not the intent of this posted video. People like you must like the NFL rules.

Reactions: KW23 and BK13T-$
Stop being a snowflake. It was a clean hit and it wasn’t a Robbinsville person that posted it. I don’t wish injury on any player but that was clearly not the intent of this posted video. People like you must like the NFL rules.
I’m just stating that he played hurt I’m not a snowflake

Clean block, good block. No malice in posting the vid, if there was, Sportsnut or Deana would have removed it. Purple1995 and Mitchell1989 need to quit being butthurt.
I don't know about that. The moderation here seems to be very inconsistent at best. I've seen some posters on here get away with saying a lot of stuff about others using profanity and such things as that all things that are supposed to be against this boards rules that weren't removed or otherwise issued a warning to so who knows. Also dont dare use the word "liberal!" Lol.

Clean block, good block. No malice in posting the vid, if there was, Sportsnut or Deana would have removed it. Purple1995 and Mitchell1989 need to quit being butthurt.
I apologize if it ruffled feathers. Just thought it was a good play by the Freshman RB. I follow his dad on Twitter and saw it. The kids future is wrestling. Hoping he ends up at App St in 4 years.

I don't know about that. The moderation here seems to be very inconsistent at best. I've seen some posters on here get away with saying a lot of stuff about others using profanity and such things as that all things that are supposed to be against this boards rules that weren't removed or otherwise issued a warning to so who knows. Also dont dare use the word "liberal!" Lol.

This^

Very very inconsistent.
Sad really

An Avery guy posted it. Mitchell guys defended it and YOU are mad at Robbinsville. You should take a break from preps man. It will help you clear your head. I've had to take breaks b4.
I should've took more than I did.
Oh and Murphy isn't going beat the breaks off RVille. They might win but not a beat down.
Really

• Haha
Reactions: ncvol2381
Mitchell by 11 any Mitchell poster who says otherwise is stupid, our kids look at this crap I truly believe we'll win if we don't I'll eat crow but tell it the way you see it dont sandbag I've called it all year and I have not been wrong yet knock on wood, I had the honor of coaching these young men including my own son for a couple of years and know what they're capable of Mitchell 35 Robbinsville 24
Bump..Spring game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT