ADVERTISEMENT

MA JV

MA STUD

Aug 4, 2023
Haven't seen them play yet how do they look. Any players could be starters next year on the V? Who are the playmakers?

I saw them last Thursday. Even though they are 2 and 0, they are a developing group. Have a couple speed guys and have some size .
But they are developing and need coaching which they are getting.

Reactions: MA STUD
I saw them last Thursday. Even though they are 2 and 0, they are a developing group. Have a couple speed guys and have some size .
But they are developing and need coaching which they are getting.
The MA coaching staff has done a good job with these kids!

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Mason younger brother is going to be another standout at MA. Got some big guys on line and more standing on sideline waiting their opportunity

Mason younger brother is going to be another standout at MA. Got some big guys on line and more standing on sideline waiting their opportunity
Its his cousin actually. I thought was his brother to until Daddy Doug told me.

Reactions: DaddyDoug
The MA coaching staff has done a good job with these kids!
Not trying to be that guy but well I guess I am. If you haven’t seen them play how do you know the coaches are doing a good job?

I am sure they are as MA has an outstanding staff just found that interesting.

Go Mountaineers

Not trying to be that guy but well I guess I am. If you haven’t seen them play how do you know the coaches are doing a good job?

I am sure they are as MA has an outstanding staff just found that interesting.

Go Mountaineers
If he knows how good the Varsity coaches are then he knows how good the JVs coaches are ? ? ? ? lol, Yes I don't know what I am Talking about. & lol again.

Reactions: MA STUD
It would be nice if someone would fix the nfhs camera at Mount Airy so we could watch. It looks like they just pushed the canera to the side. While its not perfect, people do pay for it and tonight it is being neglected. First time I have seen this at Mount Airy. I hope the jv team does well!!!

Reactions: sbbbfan
If he knows how good the Varsity coaches are then he knows how good the JVs coaches are ? ? ? ? lol, Yes I don't know what I am Talking about. & lol again.
I think if you will notice I even made the point that the coaches are outstanding. Just found it odd how he knew how well they are doing without watching.
Never once said you didn’t know what you were talking about. Man sensitive crowd over here. I will make my exit and move on to the next thread. I will do my best to avoid all MA conversation for a while. At least all MA threads.

Go Mountaineers

I think if you will notice I even made the point that the coaches are outstanding. Just found it odd how he knew how well they are doing without watching.
Never once said you didn’t know what you were talking about. Man sensitive crowd over here. I will make my exit and move on to the next thread. I will do my best to avoid all MA conversation for a while. At least all MA threads.

Go Mountaineers
That was not what I meant; I was gonna say that the JVs are coached by the same as the Varsity, but I don't even know that now. So I lol at my not knowing.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
It would be nice if someone would fix the nfhs camera at Mount Airy so we could watch. It looks like they just pushed the canera to the side. While its not perfect, people do pay for it and tonight it is being neglected. First time I have seen this at Mount Airy. I hope the jv team does well!!!
From what I have heard they don't want it fixed. It was a rip-off anyway. Just some COVID crap. It's a piece of crap anyway Plus they don't want their film getting out. Buy the ticket.

From what I have heard they don't want it fixed. It was a rip-off anyway. Just some COVID crap. It's a piece of crap anyway Plus they don't want their film getting out. Buy the ticket.
I ain’t buying what you are saying. The jv team doesn’t want their film getting out? Surely you didn’t mean the varsity since their film is all over the internet anyway. If I couldn’t make it to the game to buy a ticket, this is a nice alternative for fans to see the game. The point is people paid for the service and just like everything else in the world, people expect to get what they paid for. Otherwise, the service should not be offered at all. If Mount Airy didn’t want it, then their name should not be in the list of teams too watch.

I ain’t buying what you are saying. The jv team doesn’t want their film getting out? Surely you didn’t mean the varsity since their film is all over the internet anyway. If I couldn’t make it to the game to buy a ticket, this is a nice alternative for fans to see the game. The point is people paid for the service and just like everything else in the world, people expect to get what they paid for. Otherwise, the service should not be offered at all. If Mount Airy didn’t want it, then their name should not be in the list of teams too watch.
I agree with this.

Agree with that just saying what I heard

Does it work on the Varsity better than last year? I tried it once and could only see from the 30-yard line to the 30-yard line.

Agree they should sell the subscription to the games if camera is bad. Talking about NFHS

Does it work on the Varsity better than last year? I tried it once and could only see from the 30-yard line to the 30-yard line.
Well, it is I would say at best, maybe from the 13 yard line to the opposite 13 on the viewer’s side. If the ball is on the opposite the viewer side hash, you can see most of the gameplay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT