ADVERTISEMENT

MA Baseball

My team (Langtree) played MA in first rounds and we gave the MA bear all we had; Glad MA has done well and all and It was a fun experience as that was my first time at MT airy
Langtree did play very hard and did fight back to nearly tie the game. Look forward to seeing them progress with their football program as well.
Can you give us any update on how that is going?

Charter = Smarter. Field of Dreams turns into the Field of Schemes. Meaning Season comes to a end for the Barneyboy Baseball squad and they move over to summer workouts for football. Field of Schemes meaning portal activity. Come on Men JUST QUIT IT and ADMIT IT

The city council of Thomasville last night recognized the Bulldog baseball team for an unusual season. Unusual in the sense that it’s only the second time to reach the third round of the playoffs.
Looking at the Mount Airy schedule with a 25-1 record, two things stood out. Mount Airy only lost the first game of the season in extra innings. Since then, only Thomasville has stayed within one run of them. Guess that 13-12 team was better than most people thought.
Best of luck to the Granite Bears.

The city council of Thomasville last night recognized the Bulldog baseball team for an unusual season. Unusual in the sense that it’s only the second time to reach the third round of the playoffs.
Looking at the Mount Airy schedule with a 25-1 record, two things stood out. Mount Airy only lost the first game of the season in extra innings. Since then, only Thomasville has stayed within one run of them. Guess that 13-12 team was better than most people thought.
Best of luck to the Granite Bears.
They were definitely very good.

Reactions: thekidd12
Game # 1
#1 Mount Airy vs #2 Uwharrie Charter, tonight's game is one of three for the western championship, the game starts at 7:00 pm. This game will be streaming on WSYD 1300

Last edited:
Reactions: buzzcoach
Game # 1
#1 Mount Airy vs #2 Uwharrie Charter, tonight's game is one of three for the western championship, the game starts at 7:00 pm. This game will be streaming on WSYD 1300
Someone post the score if you can.

What do they put in the water way out in Robbinsville? Adams in football, Shuler in softball and track, Williams in wrestling.
And the school only got like 300 kids in it and I heard the football team has about 60 kids out….when they do the new re alignment they will win at everything

Well, I posted a map to the school, lol. I guess Mount Airy High will get the direction to the field.
At one time the field was called Scott Rush park. Their website says Clay Presnell but that’s where middle school team plays sometimes. Think it’s off Mack Road for anyone coming to Asheboro.
I just drive to it because I’m old and don’t need road names 🤷‍♂😂

At one time the field was called Scott Rush park. Their website says Clay Presnell but that’s where middle school team plays sometimes. Think it’s off Mack Road for anyone coming to Asheboro.
I just drive to it because I’m old and don’t need road names 🤷‍♂😂
So you're saying right over that big hill take a right at that tree and then Left at the third sign

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT