ADVERTISEMENT

Live period 2022

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Looks like a lot of good basketball has been played so far

LN has looked very good and also Most of the GM4a teams have looked good (looks like its going be a stacked conference this yr)

I know Mooresville plays 2 team from out east in Hillside and Jordan n finished 3-1 overall.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Mooresville looked quick and physical to me.
Millbrook looked good vs Reynolds but had a close one vs Bishop McGuinness.

Bishop McGuinness looked good vs 3A and 4A competition and destroyed 1A competition Henderson.
Myers Park looked exceptional and Chambers lost to Enka. Enka got after Chambers, they were very phyaical

Mooresville looked quick and physical to me.
Millbrook looked good vs Reynolds but had a close one vs Bishop McGuinness.

Bishop McGuinness looked good vs 3A and 4A competition and destroyed 1A competition Henderson.
Myers Park looked exceptional and Chambers lost to Enka. Enka got after Chambers, they were very phyaical
I mean it is June , so I doubt Enka would beat Chambers in reg season but give Enka something to work on n build off of n have that motivation that they could possibly compete with anyone

Bishop always has solid basketball My old cowork played there.

LN has looked pretty solid as stated and Ik Mooresville has look good so glad to hear we are physical n quick which help us bc we have no height imo

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Yeah super early and the ‘portal’ is still open! It’ll be interesting to see what all shakes out come 11/1!

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Enka should be pretty good, most players back from a 4th round team. Jacob Tiller will likely be the best public school player in the mountains next year now that Rakease Passmore went from AC Reynolds to Combine Academy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT