ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington at Randleman

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
I checked out Kidd's favorite team last night. Orange/Blue managed to pull off the sweep.

The girls game..........was a LOT closer than I expected. Lexington's no joke. They played the Tigers really tight for the vast majority of the game. Fortunately for Orange/Blue, their dynamic duo is back for one last hurrah. Gracyn Hall and Elizabetih York carried the Tigers both in the paint and beyond the arc. I'm calling it right now though.......the surprise player in the PAC-7 will be sophomore Gracie Beane. She's extremely athletic. Blocked a few shots last night.

This is the second time that Lexington has played Randleman to within 15. Do not sleep on the Yellow Jackets. They're pretty athletic and have some good shooters.

I did see something I've never seen before. One of the Lexington players was wearing an old Randleman jersey. I'm curious to know how many people on the Randleman side caught that.

Reactions: thekidd12
The recap of the guys game is easy. It was Tyshaun Goldston's world and we were all living in it.

It turns out that Mr. Goldston, who is a beast on the gridiron, is pretty bad-ass on the court as well. He threw down at least four dunks and completely influenced the game on both ends of the floor. Goldston has a nice game to go with his athleticism. He's going to be a huge problem for a lot of teams.

As a whole, I think Randleman will be about the same as last season (although they look vastly different this time around). They might be a sleeper towards the end of the year.

The Tigers beat Lexington by around 30. This year's Lexington team definitely not as good as last year's. They've got a long way to go. I did enjoy the play of Kimoni Small though. He played hard the entire game. He also hit an outrageous buzzer-beater from over halfcourt at the end of the first quarter.

Last edited:
Two more things....

I think Randleman was trying to challenge mid 2000's Trinity for the hottest gym of all time. I might have lost 20 pounds sitting in there.

Even worse, the "With A Deuce!!" guy is back on the PA. Heaven help us.........

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT