ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain @ Dudley

Supermanklt

Sep 23, 2003
Great round 3 match up in the 3A West. This game features two programs with great tradition and great fan bases. What are your thoughts on this match up as the Mountaineers go against the Panthers?

I'd love to see km get the win in this one, but it's gonna be tough. Dudley is the real deal. Anything is possible is all I'm gonna say. Km will be well prepared and will fight to the end.

How's the injuries looking? Would love to see the big south 3-1 this week. Hate we got 2 going against each other this week. My big south mindset is having to pull for fv to get their pride back after double ot earlier in the year. But good luck to everyone this week.

What do the mountaineers do best? I know they play tough hard nose ball. Do they predominantly run or pass? I see where some folks say the injury bug has bitten them, who is out for KM and do any of them have a chance of being back this week? I'm really looking forward to a great game at the Tarp between these ball clubs.

What do the mountaineers do best? I know they play tough hard nose ball. Do they predominantly run or pass? I see where some folks say the injury bug has bitten them, who is out for KM and do any of them have a chance of being back this week? I'm really looking forward to a great game at the Tarp between these ball clubs.
They want to run the ball right at you not a lot of misdirection. Just right at you. They can and will throw it but I really think if they felt like they didn't need to throw it at all they wouldnt.

Great round 3 match up in the 3A West. This game features two programs with great tradition and great fan bases. What are your thoughts on this match up as the Mountaineers go against the Panthers?
I was looking at DUDLEY schedule of the 12 games they played, only 3 games where against teams with a WINNING RECORD. I know DUDLEY will be the heavy FAVORITES. But this YOUNG MOUNTIE team will come to play.

4 teams Southeast Guilford 7-4, Durham Hillside 8-3, Eastern Guilford 7-3 and Leford 8-4. This is the same team that reach the 4A West Finals in the Spring 24-20 to the Eventual champs Winston-Salem Mount Tabor.

Dudley big. KM has a good offesne, but the defense is a little leaky. D Boyz big
Welcome back from hiding out all weekend. You probably have a fake beard, wig, and sunglasses on. So are you saying that Dudley would run WC out the building? You were just saying that WC will beat Dudley a few days ago when you were predicting WC and Dudley to face off 😂.

Last edited:
Dudley is a great team no doubt. Not taking anything away from them but their schedule is kind of weak. Going into week two of the playoffs Simmons had Dudley’s schedule rated #73 in 3A for strength of schedule. They should have ran some unbelievable stats up with that schedule. We respect them but we don’t fear them and we are not anointing them. If Dudley wants to win they will need to earn it on the field! KM ain’t giving them sh_t!

I got KM by 6. KM is battle tested. I don't think Dudley will intimidate them at all. Can't wait til Friday

The field just looks weak when playing teams from the Big South. Go Raiders, Mounties, and Chargers!

All I'm hearing is that Dudley hasn't played anyone . Last time I checked if they put them in front of you beat em. Now back to this team. Dudley is light years better than they were in the spring. This team yields more athletes and MORE speed. Speed that I'm sure KM has never seen at multiple positions. Of course the game has to be played and not on paper and anyone can take a L. But I don't see DBoyz losing at all Those Boyz ring chasing. They strike quick and often.

Reactions: P.Saunders
All I'm hearing is that Dudley hasn't played anyone . Last time I checked if they put them in front of you beat em. Now back to this team. Dudley is light years better than they were in the spring. This team yields more athletes and MORE speed. Speed that I'm sure KM has never seen at multiple positions. Of course the game has to be played and not on paper and anyone can take a L. But I don't see DBoyz losing at all Those Boyz ring chasing. They strike quick and often.
Dudley can't control who is in their conference. Many fans were disappointed how Southern, N.E. and HP Central had a down year. However, Dudley hasn't never ran away from playing anybody and will travel. They played teams from Durham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Charlotte, Winston Salem, Asheville TC Roberson and Watauga. My question is has Kings Mountain ever been to the Triad Piedmont and played up here? Outside of Shelby, Charlotte and Asheville, have they even gone outside their Western Region to play anybody ever?

Dudley can't control who is in their conference. Many fans were disappointed how Southern, N.E. and HP Central had a down year. However, Dudley hasn't never ran away from playing anybody and will travel. They played teams from Durham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Charlotte, Winston Salem, Asheville TC Roberson and Watauga. My question is has Kings Mountain ever been to the Triad Piedmont and played up here? Outside of Shelby, Charlotte and Asheville, have they even gone outside their Western Region to play anybody ever?
Better question you should ask is have they ever really needed too travel anywhere else? Shelby has like 10 state championships, Crest has 6, South Point has 4 or 5, Burns 1. They get all the competition they need right here...and then some.

Okay Dudley is big, fast, and good. They have scored a lot of points. We got it but guess what? We are getting on the bus and coming to Greensboro anyway. We can be a lil stubborn like that sometimes 🤷🏼‍♂️

Okay Dudley is big, fast, and good. They have scored a lot of points. We got it but guess what? We are getting on the bus and coming to Greensboro anyway…

images

Now I understand why your so feisty, being the step child of goat county(not in a top dog kind of way, shout out to Burns again) without a championship you get excited when KM gets this far. Maybe this is your cinderella year. Good luck sparkie.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
images

Now I understand why your so feisty, being the step child of goat county(not in a top dog kind of way, shout out to Burns again) without a championship you get excited when KM gets this far. Maybe this is your cinderella year. Good luck sparkie.
Spark deez Nutz lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT