ADVERTISEMENT

It is official now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then say what the "more" is or dont bring it up.
I think on The contrary buzz. That's all it was. His decision. On all the rumors that people are talking about. Will never know if they're true or not. All we know is he's going to freedom. He's getting a chance to coach his son and make things right with his family. And. There's another thing. But it's not what you think. It's been crappy the way it's been handled. My nephew. All the players. They're all upset. But maybe he knows something we don't. And it's just putting the chip on their shoulder for next year. NCFFB already done that

I think on The contrary buzz. That's all it was. His decision. On all the rumors that people are talking about. Will never know if they're true or not. All we know is he's going to freedom. He's getting a chance to coach his son and make things right with his family. And. There's another thing. But it's not what you think. It's been crappy the way it's been handled. My nephew. All the players. They're all upset. But maybe he knows something we don't. And it's just putting the chip on their shoulder for next year. NCFFB already done that
I hope you’re right but when you’ve left every HC position you’ve ever been at for the same reason and then there’s “rumors” about it happening again it’s kinda hard not to believe them.

I hope you’re right but when you’ve left every HC position you’ve ever been at for the same reason and then there’s “rumors” about it happening again it’s kinda hard not to believe them.
Old saying..."where there's smoke....there's fire"

I will not spread the dirty laundry. But the laundry 🧺 basket is full of dirty clothes. Im sure the reasoning behind this decision will be out in the open at some point. With that being said that doesn’t take away from the coaching job that Coach Atkins did. 2 state championships , longest winning streak in NC currently and a team coming back that him and his staff built that could potentially play for another title. Well that’s the expectation with or without Coach Atkins. The resume speaks for itself. Wish him the best in his future endeavors.

Why would I be salty over a man doing what's best for him and his family? If you're salty, your priorities are wrong.
Ah. Not really. Let's see this has been a rumor for 6 weeks now? As soon as the freedom job came open. Outside of his coaches I'm assuming they knew no one has been spoken to by him. Despite all the rumors. Despite all the innuendo. He did nothing to quail it. In fact it sounds like he made it worse. I sure do hope that the things that were said about him aren't true because it would go against the stuff he preached to his boys. Are you all right no matter what he is a fine football coach. He did wonders at Mount Airy. We wish him well. Now maybe we'll all have a chance to play with them.

Next Coach up Bears keep rolling! Good luck to JK. More to him leaving than going home.
Dude, you are like a little high school girl spreading rumors because of your own issues. Grow up!! You are the same clown that was talking out of both ends concerning JK. No one, and I mean NO ONE, gives an ounce of care what you say or try to say. Clown!!

Are you saying this because you don’t know about his past which is common knowledge if you google his name or are you saying this because you don’t think it’s true ?
I'm saying it because people are speculating but dont do anything else. And no I havent heard anything outside football about the man.

And per your suggestion I did a quick google search and nothing in the headlines on the front page mentioned anything untoward.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gdawg74
Dude, you are like a little high school girl spreading rumors because of your own issues. Grow up!! You are the same clown that was talking out of both ends concerning JK. No one, and I mean NO ONE, gives an ounce of care what you say or try to say. Clown!!
What rumor did I start ! You mighty brave talking on a message board. Clown that's original!

• Haha
Reactions: therealsquid
What rumor did I start ! You mighty brave talking on a message board. Clown that's original!
Has nothing about being brave or whatever. I told you the last time you were throwing shade on JK that why don't YOU let him know personally being that you are so close to the program and all. And yes, clown, you do talk a lot behind the confounds of your computer keys. Just once, once please, go to the source and share your thoughts...only then, can you call someone else out for being "brave" on a message board. Clown!

Has nothing about being brave or whatever. I told you the last time you were throwing shade on JK that why don't YOU let him know personally being that you are so close to the program and all.
Show me what I have said negative about JK. He will be missed did a great job wish him the best!

A couple of you on here are like Aunt Bee and Clara just running around gossiping. It's both comical and sad at the same time.
Then there was this guy named Squid - no comment on that, as that’s kinda comical to me. Come on down to Aunt Beas and ask around and you will find your answer. Maybe look across the street from the High School or possibly show up at Wrestling practice. The answers that are rumors will be answered then. I will go ahead and get the elephant out of the room and say the Bears community and the Bear football team are much better off with this move especially with the surrounding circumstances. If this would have happened any other way it would have been front page news. This was a GREAT move for the Bear program.

Then there was this guy named Squid - no comment on that, as that’s kinda comical to me. Come on down to Aunt Beas and ask around and you will find your answer. Maybe look across the street from the High School or possibly show up at Wrestling practice. The answers that are rumors will be answered then. I will go ahead and get the elephant out of the room and say the Bears community and the Bear football team are much better off with this move especially with the surrounding circumstances. If this would have happened any other way it would have been front page news. This was a GREAT move for the Bear program.
Lol..it seems I have an online stalker. Searched every post of mine back to December best I could tell.

Some might say you may need a life that doesnt revolve around 1A football and this site. But hey you do you...lol

• Haha
Reactions: gdawg74
I remember long about 1999 there was young coach hired at Mt Airy that became hall of famer maybe we should think about this

Reactions: sbbbfan
While I do agree that there are some unsavory things that have gone on. With hour now former head coach. I don't think the ones you're talking about are true. That's not ever been the MO. That in itself is you definitely speculating. And you know as well as I do that if that was the truth that would have came out. Ridiculous. Not saying you should be ashamed of it just saying you're wrong. Now there's some other ladies that might be about 20 years older than that one you're talking about. There's some definite truth to those rumors. What's your implying is criminal. I don't think that's true at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT