ADVERTISEMENT

Is ST PAULS Football Head Coach position open?

4countyfan
When rufus and Rhett go through Papa Bills on any given friday it takes a long time for them get my food to the house, since agreeing on the "I fly you buy" deal. When I sit on a luxury toilet seat I usually finish the whole S.I. Edition before dropping the first thunder. When I got on a boat from Panama to the Florida Keys it took me a long time to paddle, row and swam to U.S. Territory.

So as you can see Mr. 4countyfan, everything has to go through Drive throughs, Rear Ends, Channels, Bosses, dissection, who dis dude, who dat dude, red ink, injections, re-evals and finalization.

and when it is all said and done, Papa Bill will tell you if it's ok to drop a dump in the Pacific Ocean slash Gulf stream.

seal-of-approval.jpg

--------------------------------- BREAK ---------------------------------
So Mr. 4countyfan, on or around mid Feb you should see the St Pauls ROTC go all out, along with Mr. Honghui cutting the beautiful St Pauls Blue ribbon signifying a great welcoming to the new coach

united-nations-secretary-general-ban-kimoon-cuts-the-ribbon-at-the-picture-id95687302

Last edited:
Reactions: 4countyfan
Heard strongest candidates were from 3 schools: EE Smith, Dillon (SC) and Scotland.

Sawyer has a girlfriend that is related to Donald Trump and has also work with that smart genius on that show called The Profit......She now works at the Fayetteville newspaper Facility and she told Sawyer that St. Paul's is only focused with a few great Fayetteville Coaches for the moment

Last edited:
Those 3 I posted were the ones I have heard the most about.
East Bladen: I am doubting this to be a success but I may be wrong.
Terry Sanford: Out of the three, This would be my choice
Fayetteville State: A college coach going to a high school from a college that UNCP beats year in and year out.....hmmmmm questionable(Yes I know college experience, but Rufus is whispering a secret in my ear)

Of course I am judging and predicting without looking at any evidence, so really my statement is only my opinion and that is it.

Last edited:
Vernon who tries his durn hardest to be like Rufus(The Stallion), Decided that he would take a ride down yond to the County Edjumacation Office to flirt with some honeys. Anyhow here is how he told the story:

As he pulled in at the Board around 1pm after eating at Fullers, He notice from a far away distance a beautiful blonde in her early 40's...Remember Vernon is 21yrs old. He gets out of the car, races towards the front entrance and politely opens the door for her. Vernon who is a smooth operator locks her into what is now considered to be a deep conversation. {make the story short}, Somehow during the conversation the beautiful blonde who works for the Super Big Guy at the board brings up St. Pauls High School. She asked Vernon "Vernie hon, now about this new coach; why would this particular coach leave a great program and choose St. Pauls as the head coach?". Vernon who at this time is looking like someone pissed on his cornflakes replied calmly "Simple; because he wants to win". Vernon left the beautiful broad standing there and left the seen.

-------------------------------------------------------- BREAK --------------------------------------------------------

Not only has a great top nominate coach left a great program to apply for St Pauls, but Cherie(the blonde broad) said, he was the first choice on the list. All the interviews are now over and it is up for the Superintendent to make a decision come Tuesday. On Tuesday the decision will be made, no but's or if's and on Wednesday the announcement will be on a loud and clear broadcast speaker(unless there is a hick-up).

Prepare.

S2V

Last edited:
Vernon who tries his durn hardest to be like Rufus(The Stallion), Decided that he would take a ride down yond to the County Edjumacation Office to flirt with some honeys. Anyhow here is how he told the story:

As he pulled in at the Board around 1pm after eating at Fullers, He notice from a far away distance a beautiful blonde in her early 40's...Remember Vernon is 21yrs old. He gets out of the car, races towards the front entrance and politely opens the door for her. Vernon who is a smooth operator locks her into what is now considered to be a deep conversation. {make the story short}, Somehow during the conversation the beautiful blonde who works for the Super Big Guy at the board brings up St. Pauls High School. She asked Vernon "Vernie Boy, now about this new coach; why would this particular coach leave a great program and choose St. Pauls as the head coach?". Vernon who at this time is looking like someone pissed on his cornflakes replied calmly "Simple; because he wants to win". Vernon left the beautiful broad standing there and left the seen.

-------------------------------------------------------- BREAK --------------------------------------------------------

Not only has a great top nominate coach left a great program to apply for St Pauls, but actually all the interviews are over and it is up for the Superintendent to make a decision....On Tuesday and the news will be released Wednesday.

Prepare.
Would leave a successful program to go to st. pauls? Someone must be a good salesman... he may have been sold a boat with a hole in it. only time will tell.

Would leave a successful program to go to st. pauls? Someone must be a good salesman... he may have been sold a boat with a hole in it. only time will tell.
If you are referring to Cherie's boat called the "Blue Breeze", that is just the drain plug 4countyfan. Cherie usually does the maintenance on it herself to save labor monies.

hqdefault.jpg

------------------------------------------------------- BREAK -------------------------------------------------------

Yes 4countyfan, a top seed coach is on top of that pile as a final top candidate. All we can do now is depend on what Cherie told Vernon, then sit and wait for the outcome to be announced.

S2V

Neither sir.
Kings are the shadow of an Emperor. You see Mr. Kingdiamond2123, when this coach decided to leave a great program to come on to St.Pauls, that means he has had enough experience over time conquering his neighboring kingdoms and united them all under his command.

It is clearly a job for an Emperor, which he is now considered and also who will soon rule the St Pauls Empire and anythang that is associated with it or against it. This so said St. Pauls Emperor will have the most effective maximum power as long as the whole empire is under his command.

He will at the soonest become the ultimate ruler of all the kingdoms.

By the Grace of God some may call this new coach The St Pauls Emperor.

I will call him THE SENATOR

S2V

Last edited:
You lost me on that one Swett. I played out all my sources on that one post. Was almost sure I had it pegged. Maybe not.

Hmmm, a Golden Bull, Wildcat, Fighting Scot, Eagle, diff. Bulldog, & Bronco have been mentioned.

Mr. Kingdiamond2123,
I was just stating how powerful this coach will or could be.

My best guess is that he will be coming out from one of the three places

The Fighting Scot
The Bulldogs
or
The Broncos

Mr. Kingdiamond2123,
I was just stating how powerful this coach will or could be.

My best guess is that he will be coming out from one of the three places

The Fighting Scot
The Bulldogs
or
The Broncos

I'll play. Fighting Scot, Wildcat or Golden Bull.

ok it time for process of elimination

Yeti-Blue-Tri-English-Stud.jpg

MenInKilts7.jpg

------------------------ BREAK ------------------------

I betcha Sportsnut, FBRef or Ms. King can disect it down to one

Last edited:
Noone saying a word around here. Gotta wait until tomorrow night. Waiting , waiting, waiting, driving us nuts. Just tell us so we can move on!

It has been very hush hush... usually news like this finds a leak somewhere.
Mr. 4countyfan,
Tmac64,
Between the hours of 9p.am. and 5a.am., usually my house is hush hush. When Rufus and one of the many girlfriends he has are watching a movie (under my roof), the atmosphere is hush hush. When I sit on the gold made seat to poop, it is usually hush hush time. And when the classified documents has been transferred from the school to the Big House, the packets are usually hush hush because they dont talk, because they are being reviewed, because it is a being going through the critical decision making process and because it is considered a Civilized Top Secret.

If they were to tell the civilian population every decision they make, then you would see those stupid crazy people protesting in front of St Pauls HS or The Big House for some odd, stupid, idiotic, ignorant, nonchalant reason holding signs up such as "we need a better coach" or "bad decision is no decision".................you both know how them crazy people thank.

It is now less than 24hrs and a decision shall be final. It will either be tomorrow or Wednesday when the hush hush phenomenon is over Mr. 4countyfan. Of course unless there is a hick-up.

Not even Cherie in her cute Sun Dress and high heels can convince the Big House Big Man to entertain her with the early bird extra extra. Let's say Vernon could convince Cherie to ask The Big Man. You know what The Big Man would say:

ANSWER: HUSH HUSH
635896077301517452-1308444616_boss%20cover.gif

---------------------------------- BREAK ----------------------------------

Remember Mr. 4countyfan and Tmac64, the magical date has always been 9 February, 2016

Last edited:
I heard a Golden Bull was going to lead the Bulldogs a couple of weeks ago, but Swett and his modern day cave drawings have me confused. I guess we will have to wait and see. tmac, were you one of the assistants (I'm guessing you are a coach at St. Pauls) to apply for the job? I heard a couple from the previous staff threw their names in the hat. Any get a interview? Swett if you know ... You can answer.

Lol

I Usually support The Tornados
I used to be an Army Recruiter about 4 years ago and I covered all the Surrounding schools. So I have connection in every single one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleehrat84
A Fighting Scot, Wildcat, Eagle, Buck?, Golden Bull & 3 Bulldogs went into the fight, unfortunately only one can be Crowned Emperor! A fight to whit numbers are just numbers when each is in it for themselves. In 30 hours or so we shall see which warrior emerges from the fray. Only the superior being knows and he shall not tell, for the knowledge is heralded at the utmost peaks!

Reactions: swett2victory
A Fighting Scot, Wildcat, Eagle, Buck?, Golden Bull & 3 Bulldogs went into the fight, unfortunately only one can be Crowned Emperor! A fight to whit numbers are just numbers when each is in it for themselves. In 30 hours or so we shall see which warrior emerges from the fray. Only the superior being knows and he shall not tell, for the knowledge is heralded at the utmost peaks!
The Senator shall soon be announced

I just dont know why everyone is blowing snot and kicking rocks. Either way it goes, someone somewhere will have some ugly gossip about the coach. It will start out something like "Well Coach Johnson was a great choice. I believe we are heading in the right direction". Then come after the first game in August....there will be a different voice: " I really dont know why we are not doing the Butterfly formation that we have always done since 1967" "Remember Coach Hawkings during the 1991 playoffs, he knew the game his players and the butterfly formation was effective then"

IN CONCLUSION: No matter who the coach is, there will be complaints between now and August. The rest will include Cry, Snot and Dust clouds.

No word? Any name given to the board last night? All this build up and I get on here the morning after and SILENCE

The powers that be had a meeting and all throughout the land the people waited to see what cometh. The hours grew late, the light faded. More important things had to be discussed so the great powers continued on into the night. The longer the discussion and more conversation led to more and more and more items that needed to be addressed by the powers that be. The warriors awaited to be contacted, hoping their name would be drawn. All over the lands they sat, peering at the mechanical devices science had created. The list to be reviewed could not be checked, some items had to wait. The powers that be decided to wait until another time to address the void of the Empire. No names have been mentioned, no discussion drawn. So now all the warriors and the people of the land must wait, and wait until tomorrow or beyond.

The powers that be had a meeting and all throughout the land the people waited to see what cometh. The hours grew late, the light faded. More important things had to be discussed so the great powers continued on into the night. The longer the discussion and more conversation led to more and more and more items that needed to be addressed by the powers that be. The warriors awaited to be contacted, hoping their name would be drawn. All over the lands they sat, peering at the mechanical devices science had created. The list to be reviewed could not be checked, some items had to wait. The powers that be decided to wait until another time to address the void of the Empire. No names have been mentioned, no discussion drawn. So now all the warriors and the people of the land must wait, and wait until tomorrow or beyond.
Thy people, Thy power, Thy discussion were all in the place in front of all the civilized nation. Tho thy elements were present, there were no such outcome. We thy people shall be patient and uphold all grudges, curiosities and go about our daily lives, hours and minutes. Soon The Senator shall be announced and the incoming speech shall be heard all through out the land that only god loves...Robeson County.

We shall not judge darkness but rather allow the people of higher power to scrutinize the future. While the schedule has no answer, neither do thy. The light will soon shine and a new day will soon begin.

Be patient my friends

Last edited:
Reactions: tmac64
During Tuesdays meeting they talked among other important matters that mattered through out the Robeson county's foot print. The meeting was so congested with concerns that had a major priority over the announcement of St Pauls coach that not one word was spoken about. They have made the decision though, They have chosen the coach, but it is a matter of time before it hits the Sports page of the Robesonian.. The new publish date is TBD.

-------------------------------- NOTHING ELSE FOLLOWS --------------------------------

S2V

Last edited:
As cold as it has been and as cold(er) as it can be while canoeing down the Lumber River, Rufus still insisted on going out for some little crappies. So here we are streaming with the current and there on the left, up a little hill top and sitting on a Sherwin-Williams paint bucket was two fellas, I'd say in the mid 30's. They didnt know us from Adam and Eve and we didnt know them from Bubba and Jane. Anyhow, I heard them from-ah distance talking about out of the 11 or so candidates, St. Pauls most focus candidate is that African American fella who has major college experience. I dont know if they was-ah talking about the Fayetteville State guy or the one who always wears UNCP colors in the gym, but alls I know is that the focus of the conversation was-ah bout African American in nature. I tried to listen more but Rufus ran into a spider web and we all know how that story goes.

Last edited:
From the message board and the talk in Robeson county that a coach was to be named last Tuesday. Something doesn't seem right. Swett, I know you said that the board had bigger issues on the plate and a coach wasn't named ... Seems odd. I would think naming a football coach would be an important issue and would take all of five minutes. Did the coach they wanted backed out? Has St. Pauls moved to plan B? Is there someone new in the mix?

You're correct Trench sir.
I thought it would take five whole minutes. When picking a coach, it involves money...that could be one reason. The second event for announcement I thought would be considered today 15 February 2016(or mid Feb). Maybe they(the higher echelon) will wait until the next board hearing.

Them guys on the hill top were talking about an African American fella....since then I have been thinking of that new coach in St Pauls Gymnasium that wears the UNCP colors....I believe Sawyer told me his name starts with a "B". I might be mistaken with the alphabet letter though

KpOtd.gif

Last edited:
Not to hurt feelings, but I have friends in the area & they told me many moons ago that St. Pauls new coach would be black. The white candidate interviews would be token at best. So, let's see if it comes to fruition.

Not to hurt feelings, but I have friends in the area & they told me many moons ago that St. Pauls new coach would be black. The white candidate interviews would be token at best. So, let's see if it comes to fruition.
Looks like we is getting warm..
So Mr. Football-Friday, would it be fair to agree this so called African American coach those crappie Bow&arrow-fishing experts were talking about is already working on campus sir?

Could the focus be on Coach Hughy?(That's an African American coach)

Last edited:
As cold as it has been and as cold(er) as it can be while canoeing down the Lumber River, Rufus still insisted on going out for some little crappies. So here we are streaming with the current and there on the left, up a little hill top and sitting on a Sherwin-Williams paint bucket was two fellas, I'd say in the mid 30's. They didnt know us from Adam and Eve and we didnt know them from Bubba and Jane. Anyhow, I heard them from-ah distance talking about out of the 11 or so candidates, St. Pauls most focus candidate is that African American fella who has major college experience. I dont know if they was-ah talking about the Fayetteville State guy or the one who always wears UNCP colors in the gym, but alls I know is that the focus of the conversation was-ah bout African American in nature. I tried to listen more but Rufus ran into a spider web and we all know how that story goes.
You seem to know an awful lot about what goes on at St. Pauls during the day. Have you been over there spying? What other schools do you know that much about? Should the staff in Red Springs worry about you peeking in their gym windows? haha!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT