ADVERTISEMENT

highschoolOT rankings

REWhitley

Sep 1, 2021
High SchoolOT ranks the entire state in one statewide-all divisions and then in 6 Area Code Rankings.
This week they have Mt Airy ranked #11 and Tarboro # 24 as the only 1A teams making the top 25.

Robbinsville ranked #12 in Area Code 828. I may have missed some other 1A team, if so I am sorry.

High SchoolOT ranks the entire state in one statewide-all divisions and then in 6 Area Code Rankings.
This week they have Mt Airy ranked #11 and Tarboro # 24 as the only 1A teams making the top 25.

Robbinsville ranked #12 in Area Code 828. I may have missed some other 1A team, if so I am sorry.
I can't remember anything this year ! Thank You REWhitley
The entire list on HSOT: Posted 10:16 p.m. Yesterday - Updated 10:38 p.m. Yesterday

Sorry I meant Pisgah

Asheville citizens times has WNC top ten.
Top three are
Asheville
Robbinsville
AC Reynolds

Reactions: Purple1995
Andrews will finish forth or fifth.
Ranking are about this year.
Highschoolot is a joke.
Massy too.

Reactions: Purple1995
If you laugh about the smc being tough you are obviously new or slow.

Yeah Don Knotts thinks Mayberry is gonna rule the world every year since they've got a talented group coming through right now. I meant there would be parity within the conference not that SMC is gonna win state this year. Tough for schools with half the enrollment of some of these schools like Mayberry compete.

Yeah Don Knotts thinks Mayberry is gonna rule the world every year since they've got a talented group coming through right now. I meant there would be parity within the conference not that SMC is gonna win state this year. Tough for schools with half the enrollment of some of these schools like Mayberry compete.
pretty sure Mayberry has a winning record against smc overall!!!!!

Reactions: MRMAN27030
Already starting with the numbers thing again. At least wait till the playoffs. I didn't hear Andrews complain last year. They went out and beat everyone until late in playoffs. Weren't they the smallest team in SMC.

Dude, Valdese has a higher elevation than Mount Airy. They're both foothills of the blue ridge, not that it has anything to do with football.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Yall SMC boys whine to much if the least little thing is said about yalls mighty superior football world!

Yall SMC boys whine to much if the least little thing is said about yalls mighty superior football world!
Haven't seen anyone from here whine. We just can't wait for one of our teams to play y'all. Should be a great game.

To bad the conference player of the year and their QB got hurt early in that game or you could have come seen how tuff the SMC is.
This is whining! Couldve wouldve shouldve!!!!!!!!
Cry Baby Football GIF by Parship

Reactions: Bearfan71
FIRST POST
MA has a winning record against the smc. In the past the Smc cost MA a state championship and cost them a trip to one they would have lost in. The trip Robbinsville made to MA in 2009 left Ma banged up for the State championship game against WRH. In 2018 Swain County left MA banged up for there playoff game against East Surry in which they were without Several Players including Donovan Greene due to concussion protocol and Johnathon Smith with an ankle injury. Couple other players were out as well . The west was weak as pond water that year and if the bears would have got past east the result would have been the same against Tarboro. In the past The Physicality of the SMC always worried me when they came to MA. The Adkins era has brought a new brand of football to MA , A very Physical brand of football. I don't see the SMC physicality to be an issue anymore. If You think you are gonna play a more physical football game than the bears I will be interested to have this conversation on your trip back home. When we are bragging about state championships, There's ONLY ONE TEAM in the last 20 plus years that's won a unified 1a state championship. Not a split division guessing game of who would've or could've won the entire classification. Where the 1a champion could have beat the 1aa champion. Can you guess who? That's right DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is whining! Couldve wouldve shouldve!!!!!!!!
Cry Baby Football GIF by Parship

High school with 200 students vs Burke County All-Star team? Ya'll recruit too? Nah not possible - ya'll are just that good! Keep poundin that chest STUD!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT