ADVERTISEMENT

Fun random matchup you’d like to see.

We had some battles with the Panthers, just posted on another post that I love their coach. He always has them in a position to be successful
I remember watching that one playoff game years ago. Was cool watching Gurley do his thing. I'm pretty sure yall won by a field goal right at the end cause I almost caught it past the uprights lol.

I'd like to see Shelby come to Whiteville, I think we went up there in 2004? and gave them a tussle their kicker made the difference.

It should have happened in 2004
I was at the title game tween Catholic and WA

Catholic had Starcevic (beast) and I cant remember for sure, but didnt Western have Bo Jordan at that time?

To this day Im betting the Western crowd says they scored on the last play.... Man it was so close, If I recall, the receivers feet and heck half his body was in the endzone but the ball was laying around the 1....so they called it a stop.... Great ball game...

Met the legendary footsoldier and hung out with him.... good dude...

Catholic had Starcevic (beast) and I cant remember for sure, but didnt Western have Bo Jordan at that time?

To this day Im betting the Western crowd says they scored on the last play.... Man it was so close, If I recall, the receivers feet and heck half his body was in the endzone but the ball was laying around the 1....so they called it a stop.... Great ball game...

Good times.. yes western had bo jordan. The week before western brat Reidsville 16-14 which was a huge upset, as reidsville had blown western out earlier in the year.

Around what years was this?

Shelby vs West Charlotte in a battle of Lions. I’ve always wanted that game.

Reidsville vs Shelby Crest

WRH vs South Point in a battle of misdirection, option football.

Shelby vs Dudley, an interesting game, period.

Shelby vs Northeastern, an Eastern heavyweight we have never played, applies to East Duplin as well.

Shelby vs Northeastern, an Eastern heavyweight we have never played, applies to East Duplin as well.

Shelby vs dudley would be a good regular season match up that could happen

NE definitely positively no where even close to an Eastern heavyweight lol........... Play tomato soup can schedule everyyyyy year and chokes every year when it counts of course..

NE definitely positively no where even close to an Eastern heavyweight lol........... Play tomato soup can schedule everyyyyy year and chokes every year when it counts of course..

Northeastern does have athletes though and they look like at least a 3a team

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
I want to see Reidsville vs Carolina Panthers.
See them get beat like they've been beating us lol Game would probably be at Panthers stadium because RPI is higher. Playing in tougher conference
As long as Bryce Young is the quarterback, they have a chance. Great college quarterback, but his size and water pistol of an arm ain’t it in the NFL, in my opinion. I don’t care if he had an all pro line and receivers. The problem ain’t his so called lack of a supporting cast, this narrative they have used in the media. The problem is him, in my opinion. Hope I’m wrong, but he hasn’t shown me anything.

So you can disappear off the boards again liberal lol. You my friend never learn.....
East Duplin vs Northeastern.
And bring all those athletes no excuses.😁
Coach Moore has been trying every year to schedule East Duplin in a home and home. He keeps getting turned down. All you have to do is keep winning when the playoffs start and you’ll get your wish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT