ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin vs Pisgah Rd2****

I wish you two wannabes would get this over with so you can be down 28-0 in the first half next week. Neither team will be competitive off the mountain.

Was Tuscola playing basketball last Friday, when they gave up 69 points? Pisgah didn’t give up that many points against the number 1 team in 4A in Tennessee.

Reactions: W.I.R. and PBBear51
Well bear fans 24 hrs from now traffic will be heavy headed east and hearts will be heavier..id like to personally thank y'all for beating Wilkes central..it made this week much better..you fellas have been fun and the bears will be good for many years to come..but 2017 belongs to the PANTHERS..have a great Friday..safe travels and NEVER forget two things
PISGAH WILL ALWAYS BE 2017 COUNTY CHAMPS:)
AND MULE WILL ALWAYS BE A PROUD PISGAH ALUM:)

It's has been a ride for sure. I pray all the kids stay healthy, everyone has a safe trip and the officials don't have an impact on this game at all. May the best men prevail. See y'all in the pit. Go BEARS

Can’t wait!! I hope Wike is healthy and the Panthers get Pisgah’s best shot. Pisgah’s JV conference Championship and county titles are very impressive. However, Franklin better make room in their trophy case with all those VARSITY conference champ trophies they have accrued over the last few years and may be adding another one in a couple of weeks! Going to be exciting in the pit tonight! I hope it’s packed. Go Panthers!

Panthers 24
Pisgah 7

Franklin fans are going to so butt hurt about 10pm this evening. I'll bring ya some preparation H for after the game.

Only the facts Pisgah bear, I know Pisgah has to get up and puff up chest to tell yourself you can win but everyone knows the deal. Basketball practice for bears after lunch on Saturday
You are spewing nonsense, and that’s a fact. You may win this game but you won’t have a running clock and your jv’s won’t be in at any time in this game.

You are spewing nonsense, and that’s a fact. You may win this game but you won’t have a running clock and your jv’s won’t be in at any time in this game.
We shall see, I’m catching a plane home at 6 am to make this game from California, honestly I wouldn’t miss it for anything. Going to be a great environment and a great game!! Good for conference.

Great article from The Mountaineer

NCPreps.jpg

Bears man..hell thats a great song and fits your town perfect..that is what makes small town mountain football so different..hell everyone wants to talk state titles..if either of these coaching staffs had half the talent some of those "teams off the mountain" have they would never lose..every FOOTBALL FRIDAY NIGHT is special but I believe tonight is gonna be one to REMEMBER ..ive gained respect for you guys because in many ways your like us just pulling for a different jersey color..i can say without doubt there is no one id rather beat than Pisgah and there's no one I have more respect for than pisgah..with that said I'll leave a 12 pack on top of cowee mountain to help you ease the pain..

Bears man..hell thats a great song and fits your town perfect..that is what makes small town mountain football so different..hell everyone wants to talk state titles..if either of these coaching staffs had half the talent some of those "teams off the mountain" have they would never lose..every FOOTBALL FRIDAY NIGHT is special but I believe tonight is gonna be one to REMEMBER ..ive gained respect for you guys because in many ways your like us just pulling for a different jersey color..i can say without doubt there is no one id rather beat than Pisgah and there's no one I have more respect for than pisgah..with that said I'll leave a 12 pack on top of cowee mountain to help you ease the pain..
I'll meet you at the concession stand ..your buying right?

No need. we are bringing a couple of truck loads of towels and kitty litter with us, so you kitty fans can soak up all of the sad tears you will shed when you LOSE tonight!

Last edited:
Concession stand food kills me..but I'll make you an offer..ill meet you at Jaxons at 445 and I'll buy...only condition..identities stay confidential on these boards ..
I'll meet you at the concession stand ..your buying right?

Concession stand food kills me..but I'll make you an offer..ill meet you at Jaxons at 445 and I'll buy...only condition..identities stay confidential on these boards ..
Got a truck load coming with me....I'll check n see...I.D's are between us..

Reactions: FranklinFAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT