May 20, 2020
There been a lot great uniform combo in History

My all time favorites are
Football: Mallard Creek
Baseball: Hickory/Mooresville
Basketball: N/A

College - Idk

NFL: SF 49er Old School/Carolina Baby Blue

Parkland Mustangs 2018 The White Unis. Looked very much like SMU. White helmets with a red chrome stripe and the running mustang with the Winston Salem Skyline in the mustang colors Chrome red and Chrome royal Blue. White pants with the red mustang on the hip. Team looked like stormtroopers . I have a funny feeling that uniform may make a resurgence. Here are all the combos we had

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Parkland Mustangs 2018 The White Unis. Looked very much like SMU. White helmets with a red chrome stripe and the running mustang with the Winston Salem Skyline in the mustang colors Chrome red and Chrome royal Blue. White pants with the red mustang on the hip. Team looked like stormtroopers . I have a funny feeling that uniform may make a resurgence. Here are all the combos we had

That all white does look good

Reactions: Champ_24
Richmond County’s all-gold.
71st’s red tops and white bottoms with the red stripe
Anson County’s navy blue tops with white bottoms
Kings Mountain - any combination

I personally like the white-on-white best! But the A.L. Brown uniforms have always been great.

I'm certain that the blue will be back this year, along with the thick stripes that are synonymous with K-town football.
Personally I wish they would have used the blue on their turf field as well - While I like ALB turf to me it’s a tad boring I think the Blue would helped it pop but I’m sure most wished it stayed Real grass bc it was one nicer real grass fields

Richmond County’s all-gold.
71st’s red tops and white bottoms with the red stripe
Anson County’s navy blue tops with white bottoms
Kings Mountain - any combination
Maannn!... you mean them "glow sticks" uniforms they be wearing....lol... I think their green on white is much better.

Last edited:
I personally like the white-on-white best! But the A.L. Brown uniforms have always been great.

I'm certain that the blue will be back this year, along with the thick stripes that are synonymous with K-town football.
They are sharp looking uniforms.

I like South Iredell all BLUE uniforms n I like matte stype helmet i hated their chrome helmets.
North Iredell I like their all Baby blue but i would redo them personally
I like the OLD west Iredell Black Uniforms
Statesville - I actually some of their old school ones I dont like any of their current ones
LN has some of the BEST Helmets in Iredell co imo that the best part of their uniforms imo

I understand the skirts lost a lot of games to the Raiders wearing those "glow sticks".
That's because we were "blinded" by all that "chartreuse" at the line of scrimmage....lol
and you know the more you beat and bang on a glow stick the brighter its gets so by the 4th quarter we gotta play ya with "blue blockers" on:cool:...lol

Reactions: raiderstud
That's because we were "blinded" by all that "chartreuse" at the line of scrimmage....lol
and you know the more you beat and bang on a glow stick the brighter its gets so by the 4th quarter we gotta play ya with "blue blockers" on:cool:...lol
Maybe we should add a black uni like the skirts and everyone else did? Black is not even Your school color but yet it's the skirts uni most Fri night.

Maybe we should add a black uni like the skirts and everyone else did? Black is not even Your school color but yet it's the skirts uni most Fri night.
Black n Grey is over used now days - Baseball/Football/Basketball n more tbh n most of time none of them are “School” colors

Reactions: btango
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT