ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Randolph at Trinity

OMG Is this the weekend that ER goes into shock????
First the team and fans have to travel all the way to Trinity to Play.
Then who knows what will happen on the playing field.
And then the team and fans have to travel all the way home.
The suspense is killing me!!!

It is a ways over to Trinity…
I ain’t going…
Would have to pack the station wagon all on top with supplies and essentials…
Have to drive through Asheboro too on four lane road?
Naw I ain’t going..

.....And having to maybe, just maybe, stop at one of those creepy convenience stores off of 62?? Oh, the horror!

Thank y’all for contributing to Chute’s thread. A lot of times it’s just me making a couple of smart Alec posts and then he does an excellent write up which no one but me reads…
He’s probably going to watch orange/blue play his side piece Pats though tonight…
Just be a score tomorrow because as I’ve stated: I ain’t going! 😂

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
I’m good with Matlock…
Now if you’ve seen No Time for Sargents well that would even impress buzz I bet…
Are you kidding? Midway Drive-In. Five years old and one of my earlier memories. Green and white Chevy Bel Air station wagon with the window up and tailgate down.
And man, those chocolate shakes.

Oh my I just looked and Sportstone is covering both ER/Trinity and OG/orange/blue games. Well I might not be going but I’m going to listen to at least part of it.

My grandfather used to look just like Matlock. Now if you had mentioned A Face In The Crowd

Reactions: thekidd12
Oh my I just looked and Sportstone is covering both ER/Trinity and OG/orange/blue games. Well I might not be going but I’m going to listen to at least part of it.
OMG I just quoted myself! That’s just sad…
Anyway Sportstone is having technical problems with ER game apparently (can hear the orange/blue game clear as a bell though)
Best laid plans…
Oh well…

• Haha
Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Thank y’all for contributing to Chute’s thread. A lot of times it’s just me making a couple of smart Alec posts and then he does an excellent write up which no one but me reads…
He’s probably going to watch orange/blue play his side piece Pats though tonight…
Just be a score tomorrow because as I’ve stated: I ain’t going! 😂
Yep. Watched Tyshaun Goldston tear side piece secondary to shreds. That guy is a man amongst boys.

Bike Cycling GIF by TLC
FLATLANDERS!

Reactions: thekidd12
Lol I am far from a flatlander. I have cows on one side cornfields on the other.
If those cows don’t have two legs longer on one side than others so they can stand on hill by definition you are apparently a flatlander…
Cows and cornfields? Sounds like HeeHaw to me…
Dang I miss Buck and Roy…
Really…

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT