• Nash Central

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Northeastern

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Whiteville

Votes: 23 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We changing the way they do Eastern Championship this year? Switching to a 4 team battle royal?
Now hear me out. We have two bowls. Head coach draws a pill from red bowl to determine which of the four quarters his defense plays. He then draws from the blue bowl for which quarter the offense plays. Clinton has one seed. They draw first. Catch number one, if Johnson draws defense first, you win by scoring the most points. If Johnson draws offense, you win by allowing the least number of points. Drawing for the second bowl is reverse order from the first bowl. Catch number two, we all know it’s rigged. Johnson will draw the fourth quarter pill for both offense and defense. Either way, Clinton wins. Because that’s what we all want.

Anyway pick 2🤣🤣
Ok I picked two. Trust me I saw on my poll that some folks didn't understand the assignment.I did the math of how man voters and how many votes were supposed to equal to and the total of votes didn't add up. Some just picked 1, 2 or 3 teams I guess on a pick 4 team poll

Reactions: oldway55
I 'am going with the 2 underdogs NC and Whiteville because I love underdogs. Probably wrong, but who cares. I know one thing for sure is the team with the most points will win. I also think there have been more blowouts this year than I can every remember.

Whiteville and Northeastern in a tight vote so far.
The Clinton U is way out front in votes.
The Reidsville and Shelby guys are pulling for The U say they want some of that action.
Careful guys The Wiz says nobody wants none of THE U.

Whiteville and Northeastern in a tight vote so far.
The Clinton U is way out front in votes.
The Reidsville and Shelby guys are pulling for The U say they want some of that action.
Careful guys The Wiz says nobody wants none of THE U.
Looks like 7 voters misunderstood the assignment. Just like my poll was off in the number of votes to how many total votes there should have been. It appears 7 of your voters only picked 1 team. Still plenty of time to fix it if you are one of the 7 voters and are reading this. Pick 2 teams, 1 from each game you think are going to win and move on to the Eastern Championship game. These polls are tricky to set up. Still looks pretty accurate compared to the latest Cal Preps projections.

Looks like 7 voters misunderstood the assignment. Just like my poll was off in the number of votes to how many total votes there should have been. It appears 7 of your voters only picked 1 team. Still plenty of time to fix it if you are one of the 7 voters and are reading this. Pick 2 teams, 1 from each game you think are going to win and move on to the Eastern Championship game. These polls are tricky to set up. Still looks pretty accurate compared to the latest Cal Preps projections.
I'm not a computer guy for sure. But it will be close enough. I was pretty good at cropping tobacco back in the day. Bout all I got

Last edited:
Nothing like a shower and ice cold Sun Drop after a long day working in tobacco. The man I worked for had a saw mill too working on the green end was fun too!

Reactions: dogs79 and oldway55
Calpreps has Monroe (eliminated) beating Clinton by 7

You cant even make this stuff up

They also have Bunker Hill beating Clinton and Whiteville losing by 3 to the Darkhorses

😂😂😂😂
Umm, I think I’ll take the Darkhorses and feel very comfortable about it

Calpreps has Monroe (eliminated) beating Clinton by 7

You cant even make this stuff up

They also have Bunker Hill beating Clinton and Whiteville losing by 3 to the Darkhorses

😂😂😂😂
Umm, I think I’ll take the Darkhorses and feel very comfortable about it
Clinton winning the vote with ease and probably should. Whiteville and Northeastern are about even in votes. But Wiz do you realize that on other threads some West guys are saying all four teams left would take The U out. Not a problem 😳

Clinton winning the vote with ease and probably should. Whiteville and Northeastern are about even in votes. But Wiz do you realize that on other threads some West guys are saying all four teams left would take The U out. Not a problem 😳
That’s the norm for majority western posters they watch one clip of an eastern team and believe they got it all figured out. Listen to em they believe our football on this side is inferior and a most average western teams would beat most Elite eastern teams this is nothing new………you think East Duplin beating Reidsville last year would of humbled them but nah it’s no point into getting into it with them.

Reactions: oldway55
That’s the norm for majority western posters they watch one clip of an eastern team and believe they got it all figured out. Listen to em they believe our football on this side is inferior and a most average western teams would beat most Elite eastern teams this is nothing new………you think East Duplin beating Reidsville last year would of humbled them but nah it’s no point into getting into it with them.
They are some saying any of the four would beat Clinton or any of the rest. Now I haven't forget all was said before the championship last year. Most not all were saying Reidsville would beat ED by 50 and making jokes. Well we all know how that turned out. But I remember and believe it or not if Clinton is in the state I hope Clinton or any of the others beat the shit out of them

They are some saying any of the four would beat Clinton or any of the rest. Now I haven't forget all was said before the championship last year. Most not all were saying Reidsville would beat ED by 50 and making jokes. Well we all know how that turned out. But I remember and believe it or not if Clinton is in the state I hope Clinton or any of the others beat the shit out of them
Same here. I hope Clinton is the representative this year for the East but if things don't go like I hope. I will pull for whatever Eastern team that represents the East! Eastern North Carolina born and raised and shall always pull for the East!

They live in a bubble I pay them no mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT