ADVERTISEMENT

East Wilkes @ Mount Airy

EW will come to play. MA has played arguably the best team in 2a and was in position to win. The Bears are fast and athletic and barring injuries should have more skill position depth. EW will come to play and hopefully they are coming expecting to win. They are playing with a ton of heart and moxy. MA may win, due to overrall depth of talent and skill, but I'm sure Ew players and coaches know it will be an uphill battle David vs Goliath and will practice hard hoping for a punchers chance to stay in the game. It will be tough no doubt. Here's to hoping for an injury free and competitive game.

If East can throw the ball they might have a chance but don't see a win for them.

EW can throw it. I heard MA has good db's. They have to to be able to hold East Surry to just 14pts. EW has held their own defensively..but haven't played nearly a team as tough as East Surry or MA to date.

Reactions: buzzcoach
EW will come to play. MA has played arguably the best team in 2a and was in position to win. The Bears are fast and athletic and barring injuries should have more skill position depth. EW will come to play and hopefully they are coming expecting to win. They are playing with a ton of heart and moxy. MA may win, due to overrall depth of talent and skill, but I'm sure Ew players and coaches know it will be an uphill battle David vs Goliath and will practice hard hoping for a punchers chance to stay in the game. It will be tough no doubt. Here's to hoping for an injury free and competitive game.
East surry best team in 2a lol

I said arguably..dummy...Lol. So argue...Lol.. Just sounds like youre trying to discredit MA's accomplishment by barely losing to a top 2a school in the state..go ahead it definitely doesn't matter to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: REWhitley
Well since you want to comment on different threads. Just bring EW up to Mayberry this Fri and then if that doesn't work out for you bring Starmount up here in 3 werks6. You have two chances to win.

You sound ignorant..just drop excuses if its a close game or if by a small chance you dont win. EW even though they're undefeated has absolutely nothing to lose...So now i can only comment on one thread says the czar of ncpreps. I may bring Mitchell.. Andrews..Robbinsville..Murphy...North Rowan...see i have several chances..and i like all of them..Remember late in the season you guys have been known to take shoes off and throw them at opponents when the game isn't going your way...Just ask Mitchell.

Last edited:
Reactions: footballstar_17
on a side note is Stroupe from last year playing college ball anywhere. He was freakish athletically.

Who cares it's JMO.
Some do not allow MA to post their opinions and turn them around to mean something else. That's why I stay away most of the time. I started a thread 1A vs 2A with an opinion and it has been turned upside down, sideways and some people just can't read and want to post something negative just to have something to say.

Reactions: KW23 and sbbbfan
I knew what it meant and means..its only relevant when the Rams lose. It surely didnt matter against Forbush or CSD...or Andrews last year. I give credit to Dezern and the Rams..one trick pony or not.

Some do not allow MA to post their opinions and turn them around to mean something else. That's why I stay away most of the time. I started a thread 1A vs 2A with an opinion and it has been turned upside down, sideways and some people just can't read and want to post something negative just to have something to say.
Well, the 1A board has been conditioned to have and expect Mount Airy to be interjected into every single conversation. I love taking shots at Mount Airy. Their fans make it very enjoyable. Probably the only program in the area I activley root against.

I said arguably..dummy...Lol. So argue...Lol.. Just sounds like youre trying to discredit MA's accomplishment by barely losing to a top 2a school in the state..go ahead it definitely doesn't matter to me.
Really think mt airy is overatated jeffthro lol

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
You sound ignorant..just drop excuses if its a close game or if by a small chance you dont win. EW even though they're undefeated has absolutely nothing to lose...So now i can only comment on one thread says the czar of ncpreps. I may bring Mitchell.. Andrews..Robbinsville..Murphy...North Rowan...see i have several chances..and i like all of them..Remember late in the season you guys have been known to take shoes off and throw them at opponents when the game isn't going your way...Just ask Mitchell.
You are one completely dishonest and stupid turd. Watch the film and see what really what happened with the shoe. My God you are an idiot and a liar.

I was sitting amongst Mitchell fans laughing...whats it to be dishonest about it doesn't profit me anything...your players and coaches self destructed in front of your and my eyes and acted like spoiled brats in the loss...the game is not that serious lil dude for me to lie about what fans saw. Turd? What are you a pre schooler. Got him..LMAO. its last year and you're still salty over the loss but not salty about the way your coaches and players acted? Get outta here man...yall took the loss..yall acted like spoiled brats..and couldnt hold your composure when the 1st team of that year punched you in the mouth LMAO....whats to lie about?

Last edited:
I was sitting amongst Mitchell fans laughing...whats it to be dishonest about it doesn't profit me anything...your players and coaches self destructed in front of your and my eyes and acted like spoiled brats in the loss...the game is not that serious lil dude for me to lie about what fans saw. Turd? What are you a pre schooler. Got him..LMAO. its last year and you're still salty over the loss but not salty about the way your coaches and players acted? Get outta here man...yall took the loss..yall acted like spoiled brats..and couldnt hold your composure when the 1st team of that year punched you in the mouth LMAO....whats to lie about?
You are right Blue in one point but look at where the head coach came from EW he lost his control over the team he lost his cool this year so far we have 3 to 4 starters out who sounds like they were not conditioned and ready to play game 1 I'm not going say anymore this has been talked about Mt Airy is loaded with athletes if they could be used properly

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Me personally think that JK did the most with the talent at EW by far more than any other coach..heck with him 15-20 yrs ago EW could have been in a true title hunt with the 6 or so transfers that went to Elkin...but he self destructed against Mitchell last year..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT