ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry

West Stokes already announced
Why was this thread moved to the 2A board?
I see cross-board threads and posts on a regular basis, just to name one is the guy from the 2A board posting threads and posts predicting JD Adkins leaving Mount Airy on the 1A, 2A, & 3A boards. East Surry takes less time ( 10 miles 10 minutes) to drive to than to Starmount and if I am correct ES has been part of the NWC 50 plus years and is still a non-conference game, a part of our schedule ! Seems someone doesn't have much to do this time of year and should realize ES is still a part of the NWC if only in the minds of the ones that had ES and NS as a rivalry game far more so than any other game. Also, come 2025 East Surry will most likely be a part of the NWC again maybe as 3A if what some say comes true. Posting this thread originally on the 1A broad was far and broke no rules if we go by all the threads and posts over the years that never got moved when of interest to us that don't go to the 2A, 3A, or 4a boards very often especial in the off-season ! ! ! Just asking for everyone to be treated fairly and this was uncalled for as I only found it out on the 1A board as probably many others ! I only go to the 2A board during the season to keep up with local teams East & North Surry.

I promise we not scared up this way maybe if West won't maybe there biggest brother Reildville will wouldn't mind having both
Last year Reidsville really good. They lost linebackers and quarterback but should be favored to win 2a

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT