ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry @ North Surry / Foothills 2A Title

My Oh My how these two teams have turned their seasons around!! Surry County could not be prouder of both schools.
After the Mt Airy-North Surry game I said that the score did not represent how good this team could and would be. I do not know who is going to win this game, but congratulations to both.

I'm going with East 46-27! At North so that could make a difference they support there team loud and proud over there. Good luck to both!

Heck of a night for us.. most focused I've seen us all year long. That 4th down stop in the first quarter was huge. That was a big moment for the program, we worked hard to get there. We did it 3 times too, freaking awesome. East made us earn it, that QB for them's a gamer.

Been two years of hard work for us and I'm beyond pleased to see us get there. Excited for next week already.

Again, Surry County and Mt Airy fans are proud of both teams accomplishment and pulling for both teams in the playoffs. I am sure you both will continue to make all the County proud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT