ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry HFC job

Those couple of years at AP pay could boost his retirement benefits, since retirement is based on highest earning years. Now I have no idea if this has any bearing on his decision.

A lot of applicants I'm sure of it. West Stokes former players and coaches I kniow are interested. Any MA assistants? Other Surry County coaches? Yadkin? Wilkes? Forsyth? Guilford? Lowman was a great hire. I heard someone in Cleveland County might be interested in coming home.

A lot of applicants I'm sure of it. West Stokes former players and coaches I kniow are interested. Any MA assistants? Other Surry County coaches? Yadkin? Wilkes? Forsyth? Guilford? Lowman was a great hire. I heard someone in Cleveland County might be interested in coming home.
Davey applied but I don’t think that is the direction East should go.

All time MA leads the series. MA should win next 2-3. MA 9 State Titles ES 1! ES had a good 3 year run. It's over! Lowman left for a reason it's called talent
Lowman left for more $. Has been trying to leave for more pay for a couple years now and will do the same at West.Talent level at East looks a whole lot better than West after next season. Being around Pilot Middle school you know they have dominated for a couple of years. Upcoming Freshman and Sophomore class will be very good.

Reactions: buzzcoach
All time MA leads the series. MA should win next 2-3. MA 9 State Titles ES 1! ES had a good 3 year run. It's over! Lowman left for a reason it's called talent
I heard a special kinda athelete is joining as a freshman at west stokes…..defensive back at the next level but in high school he can do it all

Reactions: buzzcoach
I heard a special kinda athelete is joining as a freshman at west stokes…..defensive back at the next level but in high school
Where is he from
I’ll get back with you….don’t wanna give false info. He actually might be from west stokes and that is why the coach is coming….I’ll let you know

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT