ADVERTISEMENT

"DADDY" Ball >:(

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
th

DADDY BALL is coaches worst nightmare.....

Is it worth being a DADDY BALL?
How do you earn the DADDY BALL position?
What is DADDYS BALL advantage?
What is DADDYS BALL Disadvantage?
Can you possibly fire DADDY BALL?

yes's i's want 2 b's justis likes My Daddy
My My Mom Me tells it 2's Daddy that's I wills play r D's World knows whats Daddy past wuz like....
I's always get D's fame ands every 1 else gets D's Blame on's D;s team.
My Daddy has 2's accept every things that goes Wrong
Yes Mom ME tells D's news reporter that Daddys abuses Her and He's get Arrested ands FIRED. U learns that 's N's your Second year of LAW SCHOOL.

yes's i's want 2 b's justis likes My Daddy
My My Mom Me tells it 2's Daddy that's I wills play r D's World knows whats Daddy past wuz like....
I's always get D's fame ands every 1 else gets D's Blame on's D;s team.
My Daddy has 2's accept every things that goes Wrong
Yes Mom ME tells D's news reporter that Daddys abuses Her and He's get Arrested ands FIRED. U learns that 's N's your Second year of LAW SCHOOL.
DADDY BALL is DADDY BALL and I doubt you qualify to even get the certificate Mr. WBcoach. With DADDY BALL the dad puts his son or daughter above all athletes. DADDY BALLS kids will all be professionals. They will all get a scholarship. They will all be liked by all scouts. DADDY BALLS kids will all be Nationally known. As in football the son will get a lot of play time. he will be the Captain of the football team. He will be the hero. These such kids grow up expecting something for nothing. DADDY BALL causes problems long term.

I dont like DADDY BALL participants

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT