ADVERTISEMENT

Cutler Adams Going to Yale

Great use of the sport!

He had several very prestigious academic opportunities that allowed him to also pursue football.

I’ve never heard anyone, opposing coaches that know him well, Robbinsville fans, etc that have ever said this guy is anything but an upstanding person.

Congratulations Cuttler!! What an amazing player and human being!! Yale just gained a fan, looking forward to seeing this young man continue to accomplish his goals.

Reactions: REWhitley
That’s awesome!!! Shows he really puts the work in the classroom especially since the Ivy League doesn’t give out Athletic Scholarships.

Had a player that came through a youth team I sponsored that went to Harvard. His circumstances were beyond tough growing up. Did not pay a penny for anything as it is all need based. Two time All American.

Went to the 2014 Yale game at Harvard the year the Crimson went 10-0. I was under the stands by a concession stand. Looked over and saw a Yale starter in full uniform before the game standing with his parents eating a hot dog. Ran into the starting qb (Morgan Roberts from Charlotte) chatting with his parents. Great atmosphere and like going back in time. Get that great education!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT