ADVERTISEMENT

CONGRATS TO SCOTLAND COUNTY

ct147

Sep 21, 2010
upstate ny
I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE CONGRATS TO ALL THE FINE CITIZINS OF SCOTLAND COUNTY. I UNDERSTAND THE ESPY,S WAS THE MOST WATCHED PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF SCOTLAND COUNTY.. ONE OF THIER OWN WAS HONORED WITH THE ARTHUR ASHE AWARD FOR COURAGE. IT WAS BOUGHT MY ATTENTION THEY ALL DRESSED UP IN SUNDAY AND EASTER BEST. OLE GO SCOTS WAS SMILING MORE THAN A DRUNK AT A ALL NIGHT OPEN BAR CONGRATS TO ALL THE FINE CITIZINS OF SC.

Another fine example of stupid people from a stupid place being stupid. Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. How pathetic. Not only have you shown us how stupid you are once again. You have not managed to become a bigot.. Congratulations ass wipe.

Reactions: ct147
Another fine example of stupid people from a stupid place being stupid. Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. How pathetic. Not only have you shown us how stupid you are once again. You have not managed to become a bigot.. Congratulations ass wipe.

I SAID NOTHING OUT OF PLACE. I JUST THOUGHT THE FINE FOLKS OF SC . WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I CT . IS AND AM VERY UNDERSTANDING TO PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT CULTURES. YOU OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WOULD UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF THE DRESS OR KILT.

I SAID NOTHING OUT OF PLACE. I JUST THOUGHT THE FINE FOLKS OF SC . WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I CT . IS AND AM VERY UNDERSTANDING TO PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT CULTURES. YOU OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WOULD UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF THE DRESS OR KILT.
I believe That The Scotties and GOGO SCOTS D.N.A. has the power, always have and always will. That is why they have won many people over and the recruitment continues. Please pay close attention to the below papis below.

kanye-vin.jpg

CT I. REALLY DONT THINK YOU KNOW THE STORY OR HE'STORY BEHIND ANY SCOTLAND ROADAWGS, YARDAWGS OR KILTDAWGS
dress1.gif

PEOPLE ARE, JUST SIMPLY WE'ARING THEM TODAY AND THE MAIN FRANCHISE RE-SIDES IN SCOTLAND COUNTEA....STATE SIDE THAT IS. BELOW YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE QB COACH IS AHAVING THE QB PRACTICE WITH A B-BALL SIZE STONE. THE PURPOSE OF THIS.....SO HE CAN THROW THE FOOZBALL IN THE GAME LIKE BRETT FARVE.....THAT CHEEZE FELLA

Call me what ever you want I don,t own. A kilt. Kilt or whatever you choose.the fine people. Of nb. Have never bought sons. A skirt or whatever or ask thier mother sisters or female members of. The family can I borrow a skirt.if you are sharring skirts what else are you sharring. Scotland conty the only. Place in nc.where men wear skirts instead of pants or suits. If thatswhat you want. To do more power to. You. By the way what do those poles rep. Just asking.

All skirts on sale on sale in sc just bring your daddy. And son baby sons unborn males. Hurry they are going fast www. I need a skirt for my son.com. we also carry all the other things that you need to go with the hi and his. To match the daddy and son skirts.

ct I have no problem in admitting, that on that particular night ESPN was not turned to at any point because there was no program suitable to watch on the network, its probably the only night in recent memory that Espn at some point hasn't at least been checked out even just for sportscenter.

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE CONGRATS TO ALL THE FINE CITIZINS OF SCOTLAND COUNTY. I UNDERSTAND THE ESPY,S WAS THE MOST WATCHED PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF SCOTLAND COUNTY.. ONE OF THIER OWN WAS HONORED WITH THE ARTHUR ASHE AWARD FOR COURAGE. IT WAS BOUGHT MY ATTENTION THEY ALL DRESSED UP IN SUNDAY AND EASTER BEST. OLE GO SCOTS WAS SMILING MORE THAN A DRUNK AT A ALL NIGHT OPEN BAR CONGRATS TO ALL THE FINE CITIZINS OF SC.
CT, I see you're still a Delta India Charlie Kilo!!!!!!

Just having a little fun.we got about a month until. The boredom goes away.hope everything is fine. Your way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT