ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Private School HFC

do_you_tell

Jan 22, 2005
Hearing that one of the prominent private schools in Charlotte will be losing their head football coach to a DC position in South Carolina.

I won’t mention the school out of respect for the coach, but change is coming.

Christian's long term just left. No way Grier leaves Providence Day.

Country Day or Latin.

Latin's coach is one of the Hardin twins and his brother is an HC in SC. Latin seems to have numbers issues and they are definitely an education first institution. CD has struggled a bit with the current coach.

Country Day or Latin.

Latin's coach is one of the Hardin twins and his brother is an HC in SC. Latin seems to have numbers issues and they are definitely an education first institution. CD has struggled a bit with the current coach.
I was thinking the CD coach was more of an O guy...?

Country Day or Latin.

Latin has been putting 8th graders on their JV for a few years now. Really struggling.

Reactions: btango

Country Day or Latin.

Who is the one at Latin. If it’s Blair I wouldn’t won’t him, he moves a lot.

Something must have changed, because the position that the coach was leaving for has now been reopened for applications.

What job is opened? I am not smart enough to follow the discussion.
There was private school that was going to be looking for a new head coach because the coach was going to SC to be a defensive coordinator. Now something has changed, because the DC job is advertised on this site.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT