ADVERTISEMENT

CHARLOTTE CATHOLIC AT HUNTER HUSS

Gonna be a game right here. The injured linebacker from Huss ever make it back ?

Gonna be a game right here. The injured linebacker from Huss ever make it back ?
He was in street clothes with a knee brace last night! The awesome safety has a broke hand but played with it heavily padded last night

Reactions: 1SWO1
I seen both. Crest scored 21 points against Weddington. Crest scored 0 points in 2 games against Huss. The speed and physical nature of Huss defense is a step above.
Yeah but also you saw Weddington on a Wednesday night in a weird situation. Guarantee if that was a Friday they play better.

I don’t care what night Weddington D can’t match speed of Huss. Much of Weddington D plan was based off of timely blitzes

After watching the Crest/Huss film I now see what you all complain about. I can tell what play is coming by play 50. Predictable.

Reactions: Chopper747
Saw catholic last year they stayed in a wide 4-3 no matter what you throw at them and huss is a lot of the same this year very rarely have gone to a 5 front a lot of athletes everywhere. Good luck to both teams. Going to be a defensive game in my opinion first one to score may be the only one to score. Correct me if I'm wrong last year not very many teams scored on Catholics starting defense and didn't they return 8 of 11 or something like that?

HH is so talented defensively....CCs strength is defense ...it should a barn burner. Defense wins championships and this could very well be for all the marbles. I’d give HH the edge on offense with all the speed they have, but CC is the team to beat. I think it comes down to HH speed vs CC discipline....coaching will be huge. Can’t wait for this one.

This will be a tough played game on both sides...its a high school playoff game...fun and exciting...smashmouth...everyone at this point deserves to be here and no shame win lose or draw...its not to be hated on or trash talked because these players have worked their tails off...good luck to both teams....lets play ball

That’s what I’m hearing from some loud mouths scared to speak up so I wanted to ask the question and see would they speak up.

This is round 3 and I don’t see any cupcakes on the schedule for anyone. These games are going to be epic for each program and nothing is to be taken for granted.
Lol I am sure you are hearing that. This will be a tough, physical ball game.

Huss by 3. We have to play with kids around our school and can't legally recruit so the game will be close
Dude are you even serious with this comment? Well technically I guess you are right. Catawba, Lincoln, and the Northern part of Gaston counties are "around" HH.

Well we try our best not to complain but....lol

It was the same when Barnes was there too...add in a little sprint right throw screen to the left every quarter and you have the same offense. Kinda hard to be successful when you dont have a Harbison I guess.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT