ADVERTISEMENT

Carlsbad High School really delivering a whipping on #1 Mater Dei the top rated High school football team in the Country

ggman

Dec 7, 2001
THE score is 41-0 at the halftime and #1 Mater Dei isn't performing well on any level while Carlsbad looks extremely impressive- this certainly not looking like an upset either

I say cut him some slack. Easy mistake to make if you are not overly familiar. I sometimes make this mistake when I see a Providence score thinking it's Providence Day or vice versa.

• Haha
Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
Heck the way this season is going I was about to buy into it. Crest beats Gaffney, Mallard Creek hung with Buford.

Heck the way this season is going I was about to buy into it. Crest beats Gaffney, Mallard Creek hung with Buford.
Some crazy stuff happening this year already, but I am not sure there is anyone in high school football that could hang 41 on the real Mater Dei in a game, much less in a half. I think a lot of D2 and D2 college teams would struggle with them as most of Mater Dei's players are D1s.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Some crazy stuff happening this year already, but I am not sure there is anyone in high school football that could hang 41 on the real Mater Dei in a game, much less in a half. I think a lot of D2 and D2 college teams would struggle with them as most of Mater Dei's players are D1s.
I know that’s right.

Durn my bubble busted. I wus bout to charge my credit card righ now, right cheer and go up-younder to seem them Carlsbad next meeting.

Would they destroy the Buford boys from GA?

You really don’t follow football on a National level if you thought that was the real Mater Dei. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

Reactions: New3ra
You really don’t follow football on a National level if you thought that was the real Mater Dei. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
Now I will say this, watching the game before it, the way the announcers were taking you would have thought that it was the real Mater Dei school.

• Haha
Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT