ADVERTISEMENT

Burns needs opponent in Cleveland County Jamboree

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Any team interested, please contact HFC Rob Senseney at 434-942-2181.

Call up Statesville

I wish Crest could tear into them. Tell your coach to call THE CHAMPS and bring all those athletes you've been touting the last few years, and get some. With our weak schedule you hammered on us about all last year the Hounds shouldn't have a problem with THE CHAMPS!

Reactions: Crestuff
I know Shelby plays at 6, KM at 7, Crest at 8 and Burns at 9. Burns plays Polk County. KM was to play Northern Guilford so they will get Asheville if the Cougars have indeed replaced them. Shelby and Crest, one plays Forestview and the other AC Reynolds. I think Shelby plays Forestview again since they already play ACR in regular season.

Forestview went against Shelby last year so it makes sense that they would go at it again. I think Forestview still scrimmages Crest. Both should be great tests for the young Jaguar offense.

BadBoy_Jag: with a brand new O Line for FV this year, I don't thinking playing Crest in a scrimmage will be of much help. In this case, FV needs an easier opponent to scrimmage in order to work out the kinks.

Well, they do have a couple in there that played some (albeit, during mop-up time or during jumbo packages). One was a reserve and the other played on the DL, but will be switching completely over to OL. I'm sure that will be unless one or two transfers roll in which I doubt will happen. But yes, the OL will be pretty young.

ACR will scrimmage Crest in this Jamboree. Love to come down and watch this thing. It was a real treat to play it at GWU last year.

I agree. TC is just not good. They didn't even put up a fight against y'all last year. South Point and South Caldwell both dropped us this year, so we definitely had a couple openings... I guess the dates just didn't match up. We still have a pretty tough schedule to start the season though. West Forsyth, Shelby in weeks 1&2 is killer. Add to that this Jamboree and we're gonna find out what we're made of real quick lol

Reactions: crestcharger02
Should be a fun night, Shelby-forestview, Asheville-km, Reynolds-crest, burns-polk.

I agree. TC is just not good. They didn't even put up a fight against y'all last year. South Point and South Caldwell both dropped us this year, so we definitely had a couple openings... I guess the dates just didn't match up. We still have a pretty tough schedule to start the season though. West Forsyth, Shelby in weeks 1&2 is killer. Add to that this Jamboree and we're gonna find out what we're made of real quick lol

You guys will roll the Lions. They are paper champions! Don't buy the hype!

Reactions: crest91
I am glad it is at Burns but boy is Burns gonna miss # 3 in the middle. The best linebacker the county has ever seen. He averaged 20 tackles per game. But anyway we should be way better on offense and worse on defense. Just my 2 cents but nobody cares anyway. Yall have a nice day.

I am glad it is at Burns but boy is Burns gonna miss # 3 in the middle. The best linebacker the county has ever seen. He averaged 20 tackles per game. But anyway we should be way better on offense and worse on defense. Just my 2 cents but nobody cares anyway. Yall have a nice day.
Im sure there are a few Linebackers at Burns that might disagree also .

You guys will roll the Lions. They are paper champions! Don't buy the hype!

I guess that's why they did last year.....oh wait...my bad we beat them 26-14 at A.C. Reynolds .

And you know as much as we do that we gave you that victory last year....this year you won't be so lucky.

What I think he's telling you seadog. Is that you've lost two games already.

Shelby didn't give us nothing last year but we about gave it away. We kicked ya'll butt most of the game.

I guess that's why they did last year.....oh wait...my bad we beat them 26-14 at A.C. Reynolds .

And you know as much as we do that we gave you that victory last year....this year you won't be so lucky.

98, if Crest is your daddy and we are Crests daddy, doesn't that make us your granddaddy?

Would love to see my Blue Devils (Mooresville not Maiden) scrimmage Crest. Ive never had the opportunity to see Crest in person, would love to one of these days- and thayd give me the perfect reason to! :D

MD06, they are not as good as they think they are. They want no part of you guys.

You're going down this year, bro. I'll buy the beer to ease your pain. They sell it in CC?

[QUOdon,"seadog28, post: 130320, member: 1460"]You're going down this year, bro. I'll buy the beer to ease your pain. They sell it in CC?[/QUOTE]

We don't sell beer...we make our own shine though :) prolly too strong for them Belmont boys though...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT