ADVERTISEMENT

Blacksburg @ Cherryville

Bburg_Wildcat 22

Jul 14, 2021
Looking forward to making my 1st trip to Cherryville High. Should be a fun time. What's everyone's thoughts on this game. Cherryville got us last year by a point but there was so much turmoil and turnover in our program last year we were bad. We have a different team this year with play makers all over the field. Does anyone have any insight on Cherryville? I hope both teams have good games and come out of it injury free.

Reactions: sbbbfan
I know Cherryville lost 68-7 to W. Lincoln last week, if you have playmakers all over the field, it wont be close.

Looking forward to making my 1st trip to Cherryville High. Should be a fun time. What's everyone's thoughts on this game. Cherryville got us last year by a point but there was so much turmoil and turnover in our program last year we were bad. We have a different team this year with play makers all over the field. Does anyone have any insight on Cherryville? I hope both teams have good games and come out of it injury free.
You guys are in a conference with Chesnee, so you get to play against Hibriten's old coach Lewis. Neat.

Don't know much about Cherryville this year. They did lose big to West Lincoln, but West Lincoln is pretty good. They won a close one against Avery, but Avery has been on the struggle bus the past few years. Cherryville does have one of the best team mascot names for football in 1A ball as the Ironmen given to them by none other than Hunter Huss, who has a school named after him. That being said, I think you guys take them this week.

They tend to be on the lower level of NC 1A football and are usually the victim of a bad first round playoff loss. They do usually have a good to great baseball team. They have been good in baseball for as long as I remember. You play them in baseball, you may have your hands full.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT