ADVERTISEMENT

AL Brown at Mooresville

The big showdown will be next week when Mooresville plays LN in JV for the conference. And good chance as well for the Varsity.

Not saying it’s impossible, this has trap game written all over it. I think if we are at our best… I don’t see 28 (at least on the starters).

That being said your offense has some elite weapons. And I personally believe CJ Gray is the best QB in this conference.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Mooresville better get ready for the air raid that is coming tonight. I don’t think Mooresville’s secondary can handle it. Anyway I’m sure that Mooresville is looking forward to next week.

Mooresville better get ready for the air raid that is coming tonight. I don’t think Mooresville’s secondary can handle it. Anyway I’m sure that Mooresville is looking forward to next week.
I don’t know where you getting air raid from, obviously you haven’t seen our passing game this year. It’s far from a air raid.

If they would have went for extra point it would been a tie. But I understand going for the 2. Great game. Just like I expected
Even in the JVs in the conference, they play overtime. Hickory Ridge beat Brown in overtime earlier this year.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
What is AL Brown strength on offense. Pass or the run. Or little of both
I would say the run and a bit of slant/screen pass, overall good speed i would also say. There defensive line can get after it . keys to mooresville winning would be passing, O line blocking, QB not taking alot of time in pocket, Rb's running up field not side to side . keys to Kann winning would be playing a full game, cutting down any turnovers, both side line play, and everyone playing well behind the LB's . No way this is a 36 point game spread,, i still think its a 7-10 point game unless kann fails behind early

Reactions: 84k and Vik-Val 86
I been hearing about possible rain showers this evening but the sun had popped out where I’m at. May have dodge a bullet unless a band of rain comes in later. But I don’t it will be that much if it does rain.

I may have spoke too soon. Clouds came up out of nowhere. Now it’s raining and thundering. Lol

Last edited:
I thought Mooresville would win, but if they look past this game Brown is good enough to beat Mooresville.

I’m not surprised with this game being tight as it was. Sound like ALB hung in the game.

ALB absolutely cooked us on the ground. We probably have up more rushing yard’s tonight than we have in the last 5 games combined. #6 is the absolute truth for ALB.

ALB absolutely cooked us on the ground. We probably have up more rushing yard’s tonight than we have in the last 5 games combined. #6 is the absolute truth for ALB.
I thought that we had to be able to run the ball to have a chance to win.

ALB played a relatively clean game last night. They played hard till the final whistle which is all u can ask for. Good luck to Mooresville in the playoffs.
I think with a good nucleus of the players coming back next year and watching the JV team the future is bright for ALB.

Now let’s go beat Koncord.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT