ADVERTISEMENT

#9 2A SW Edgecombe (9-1) at #1 Tarboro (10-0)

The potential brackets give us a great road. If we can get past East Duplin, a regional finals appearance at the least its likely. And it's no secret that tarboro will cruise. Honestly, I think NE has a shot at the 4th rd. Imagine 3 regional finals in Edgecombe County.

Hey AcesWild - looks like the Aces pulled out a close one. I didn’t think it would be that close..,
I didn’t think it would be close either. I was out of town so I was not at the game. Not to take anything away from Currituck but I understand they played an awesome game and we played one of our sloppiest games of the year. I know Southwest Edgecome killed them earlier in the year but their coach has them playing better every game. See the score of their game with Northeastern and our game on Thursday for what they are capable of now. I am hoping the game against Currituck will do us some good in the long run. I am as certain as I can be that Tarboro will be Iin the Eastern finals and I hope we can be there and give Tarboro a better game than last year,

Reactions: HowerinJr
I hope to see that matchup as well. The Aces bring a lot of excitement and their fans show top notch support. Just a fun environment when they come to town.

Reactions: AcesWild2323
I hope to see that matchup as well. The Aces bring a lot of excitement and their fans show top notch support. Just a fun environment when they come to town.
Agree. Edenton supports their Aces like Tarboro does the Vikings. They get very little recognition so far removed from the state’s major media markets. It’s almost like their little secret when they suddenly show up with bus loads of fans.

Reactions: AcesWild2323
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT