ADVERTISEMENT

4A West is Loaded

Ukcatz92

Nov 10, 2017
So many good teams..holy cow the playoffs are going to be awesome this year! NC football is making noise

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I think that’s been the presumption the last few years, but the east have come home with the hardware.

A lot of the strongest 4A teams in the west cannibalize themselves in the playoffs, and by the time they reach the finals, they’re whipped out.

No question eastern teams have an easier road because of the fewer number of dominant teams.

A lot of the strongest 4A teams in the west cannibalize themselves in the playoffs, and by the time they reach the finals, they’re whipped out.

No question eastern teams have an easier road because of the fewer number of dominant teams.
Not disagreeing the East having an easier road, but I also think the East outscoring the West 52-28 the last few years in 4A is more than the West being tired. Gotta little talent over on this side.

Reactions: Chris_Hughes
I think 4A is considerably down this year. I think there are about 5-6 really good teams, and a huge dropoff after that.
Part of me believes that many teams outside of Grimsley and East Forsyth really tested themselves with brutal non conference schedules. I think in a few weeks we will see how many of these teams shake out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT