ADVERTISEMENT

23rd Annual Bank OZK JV Holiday Classic Dates

BOTCJVHC

Jun 8, 2014
The 23rd Annual Bank OZK JV Holiday Classic will be held in Asheboro, NC on December 26-28, 2022 which is a Monday-Wednesday. There is no entry fee, and all teams play 3 games and are divided into brackets based on school size and and talent level. The tournament is open to both JV Boys and JV Girls Teams. Public and private schools are both invited as well as Home School Associations. We are limiting the number of teams this year to 32, so please contact me soon if your team wishes to participate. Please contact Tournament Director, David Cross, at (336) 953-2344 if you need more information. Thanks.

The 23rd Annual Bank OZK JV Holiday Classic will be held in Asheboro, NC on December 26-28, 2022 which is a Monday-Wednesday. There is no entry fee, and all teams play 3 games and are divided into brackets based on school size and and talent level. The tournament is open to both JV Boys and JV Girls Teams. Public and private schools are both invited as well as Home School Associations. We are limiting the number of teams this year to 32, so please contact me soon if your team wishes to participate. Please contact Tournament Director, David Cross, at (336) 953-2344 if you need more information. Thanks.
We have room for one more JV Boys teams and one more JV Girls team but would need to hear from you by Thursday. My cell # is: (336) 953-2344.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT