ADVERTISEMENT

#21 Chase @ #12 West Lincoln

Could be one of the better games in the area this weekend. Chase has been up and down but finished the year pretty well. I think West Lincoln has too much offense for them. Thoughts?
My thoughts: A City Lunch hotdog is a thing of rare beauty.
Start with a fresh bun.
Slide on some yellow mustard, as a base.
Add a boiled weenie.
Top the weenie with some Cole slaw.
Add Chili, taking care to get some of the juices/grease, enough to permeate the slaw.
Add onions if desired.
Wrap the dog in wax paper, and wait as long as you can, while the whole thing marinates...

Takes three bites. Start unwrapping your next dog after bite 2. Continue same process until you run out of product.

I'm sorry. Is that what you meant?

If Burns wasn’t playing Friday night this is where I would be. I think this will be a hard nosed football game. Two coaches going head to head with programs they have elevated since taking the helm that used to coach together. I think a lot of both of these men but I feel like WL is just too strong on offense and come away with the win.

My thoughts: A City Lunch hotdog is a thing of rare beauty.
Start with a fresh bun.
Slide on some yellow mustard, as a base.
Add a boiled weenie.
Top the weenie with some Cole slaw.
Add Chili, taking care to get some of the juices/grease, enough to permeate the slaw.
Add onions if desired.
Wrap the dog in wax paper, and wait as long as you can, while the whole thing marinates...

Takes three bites. Start unwrapping your next dog after bite 2. Continue same process until you run out of product.

I'm sorry. Is that what you meant?
You just changed my life

You know not many people care about the game when most of the discussion on the thread is about hot dogs.
I wouldn’t say that…this a great game for the CVAC conference…matter of fact I really like all the first round games…especially this one. The food part has to be part of the game as well. Can’t have one without the other….well…at least for me. 😉

Here’s a tid bit y’all might not know… West Lincoln might be the best tush pushing team in the state! Their lineman have perfected the technique and it is very difficult to stop. You’ll see it…that’s a guarantee.

The Johnnys pull a guard a lot too and he is very effective on sustaining a block for Winnex on the outside. They wreaked havoc against Maiden with that one play.

Good luck to both teams….but I got to pull for the Johnny’s.

Let’s go! West Lincoln!

I wouldn’t say that…this a great game for the CVAC conference…matter of fact I really like all the first round games…especially this one. The food part has to be part of the game as well. Can’t have one without the other….well…at least for me. 😉

Here’s a tid bit y’all might not know… West Lincoln might be the best tush pushing team in the state! Their lineman have perfected the technique and it is very difficult to stop. You’ll see it…that’s a guarantee.

The Johnnys pull a guard a lot too and he is very effective on sustaining a block for Winnex on the outside. They wreaked havoc against Maiden with that one play.

Good luck to both teams….but I got to pull for the Johnny’s.

Let’s go! West Lincoln!
Wait. Where's the vomit emoji?🤮

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
This game sucks from a friend/fan perspective. I have a ton of respect for both of these head coaches. They were both on the Burns staff when I was helping out and both are even better human beings in general. I am not making a prediction because I think both coaches know each other well. Both have strengths and weaknesses as far as the teams. I just hope it's a great game. You will not find much better than Ponder and Cogdell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT