ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Reidsville Rams

Make sure to document this arguments when someone accuses rams of recruiting…..if it’s true and he does live in rams district and Leaves Reidsville for another school
Most people do not realize that parts of the Rockingham County High School district are within the Reidsville City Limits.
The Bryants live within the RCHS district in Reidsville.

Reactions: nwguilford007
Most people do not realize that parts of the Rockingham County High School district are within the Reidsville City Limits.
The Bryants live within the RCHS district in Reidsville.

I’ve heard he could attend either high school

If Reidsville gets them a QB even remotely as good as their last QB, it’s their title to lose. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

For Reidsville fans I do have a question.

At the state title game vs Clinton, you guys didn’t have 1/5th of the fans Clinton brought. I assumed part of it was because of state title fatigue lol, (that’s a good thing) cause you go every year. Distance from the towns was about the same.

Was it truly a little bit of Ah we go every year, nothing special kind of thought?

We know why Clinton packed their side, they haven’t been in years.

If Reidsville gets them a QB even remotely as good as their last QB, it’s their title to lose. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

At the state title game vs Clinton, you guys didn’t have 1/5th of the fans Clinton brought. I assumed part of it was because of state title fatigue lol, (that’s a good thing) cause you go every year. Distance from the towns was about the same.

Was it truly a little bit of Ah we go every year, nothing special kind of thought?

I don’t know that reason. But the basketball game was absolutely packed for the championship.

If it's not J9 or Diontae at QB then who? It was my understanding that J9 played QB at Cummings so I assumed he was waiting in the wings with Lee graduating. I also heard a rumor of a lineman from McMichael as a possible transfer. Who wouldn't want to come to Reidsville to play for a title and get all kinds of scout exposure at the same time? I've heard about the kid from the middle school but RB will be Cobb's job for sure. I'm sure the Freshman RB will get plenty of run. Is it football season yet?

I don’t know that reason. But the basketball game was absolutely packed for the championship.
Yeah that sucks. I would hate for them to become known as a basketball school. Sports aren't even close and what it turns people into. Got that dumbass from Clinton that coach with his Bron beard. Away excuse me now it is it Marlboro county. Love how Reidsville whipped their tails by being aggressive and smacking them in the face. And playing sound fundamental football. Plus he just looks like he needed his butt kicked.

Reidsville has some interesting fans that you will never make happy.

Yeah that sucks. I would hate for them to become known as a basketball school. Sports aren't even close and what it turns people into. Got that dumbass from Clinton that coach with his Bron beard. Away excuse me now it is it Marlboro county. Love how Reidsville whipped their tails by being aggressive and smacking them in the face. And playing sound fundamental football. Plus he just looks like he needed his butt kicked.

My favorite things about the Clinton coach was him not giving any credit to Reidsville in his press conference, and wasnt very accountable.

My favorite things about the Clinton coach was him not giving any credit to Reidsville in his press conference, and wasnt very accountable.
MMust be that beard. Nobody that has that beard seems to be accountable. Except for the crazy dude that played for the Pistons I can't remember what his name was not Rasheed Wallace but Kevin somebody maybe I don't know. LeBron sure isn't. Pastor right on down to that boy

MMust be that beard. Nobody that has that beard seems to be accountable. Except for the crazy dude that played for the Pistons I can't remember what his name was not Rasheed Wallace but Kevin somebody maybe I don't know. LeBron sure isn't. Pastor right on down to that boy
If you can’t grow a beard just say that lol. Probably the most ignorant comment I read up here in awhile but judging by some of your other post seems you’re just staying on brand. It screams I’m 40 year old man with a peach fuzz mustache.

If you can’t grow a beard just say that lol. Probably the most ignorant comment I read up here in awhile but judging by some of your other post seems you’re just staying on brand. It screams I’m 40 year old man with a peach fuzz mustache.
I haven't laughed this hard in 2 months

I've lost my breath.

60 man. Get your age right not saying you can't grow a beard he just looks like a dumbass. Probably like you

But definitely staying on brand. He took a bunch of jokes with him to South Carolina. That'll wear off fast

I don’t think it’s that bad that it needs to be locked. I would say dude needs to lay off the Clinton coach

Reactions: BWill5
I honestly just wanted a thread on offseason banter about Reidsville Football. I think J9 should be QB with his size and athleticism. Diontae is too valuable as a WR and Corner IMO. We still have Kendre at TE and Jones at WR along with Diontae.

My question also would be returning guys on D.

Offense is basically set aside from one O-line spot.

I honestly just wanted a thread on offseason banter about Reidsville Football. I think J9 should be QB with his size and athleticism. Diontae is too valuable as a WR and Corner IMO. We still have Kendre at TE and Jones at WR along with Diontae.

I heard keondre not coming back?

If Sharpe (J9) plays QB that means you lose him at safety where he was all area. Losing him there, along with 2 ILBs would be big. Talent is there to replace, but you couldnt replicate what you are losing.

I heard keondre not coming back?

People forget that he and Neal both reclassified as 8th graders during covid and should actually be rising seniors this fall.... which leaves open the possibility for one or both to reclassify and leave Reidsville after next school year.

As far as not coming back next year, Ive heard for years that one or both would leave the Rams in the dust for a private $chool and it hasnt happened yet. I dont personally see it happening.

People forget that he and Neal both reclassified as 8th graders during covid and should actually be rising seniors this fall.... which leaves open the possibility for one or both to reclassify and leave Reidsville after next school year.

As far as not coming back next year, Ive heard for years that one or both would leave the Rams in the dust for a private $chool and it hasnt happened yet. I dont personally see it happening.
Well, Kendre will be making the big $$$$ working at his summer job playing AAU basketball for an Adidas team.

If Sharpe (J9) plays QB that means you lose him at safety where he was all area. Losing him there, along with 2 ILBs would be big. Talent is there to replace, but you couldnt replicate what you are losing.

Also, j9 has an offer from liberty and garner Webb as an athlete

If Neal and/or Kendre return it will be because both turn down big money NIL basketball deals w private schools. My source on this is solid. I know the kids are torn.

The under the table resources in Reidsville should be scrambling.

If Neal and/or Kendre return it will be because both turn down big money NIL basketball deals w private schools. My source on this is solid. I know the kids are torn.

The under the table resources in Reidsville should be scrambling.

Wise man in the field once said "When in doubt, there is none".

Reactions: tarheel fan1
I think whomever can play QB the best, whether it be J9 or Neal, should get the nod. I know we will either be losing a stud CB in Neal or an all area safety in J9 but QB is the most important position in all of sports. It's key we play our best talent at that position. Our skill guys will play a big role in making whomever we put back there look good.

I think whomever can play QB the best, whether it be J9 or Neal, should get the nod. I know we will either be losing a stud CB in Neal or an all area safety in J9 but QB is the most important position in all of sports. It's key we play our best talent at that position. Our skill guys will play a big role in making whomever we put back there look good.

I cant think of a Rams title team in the last 25 years that didnt have a great defense. J9 doesnt play Safety, you probably wont have a great defense next year.

It would be a complete emergency if him or dionte played qb next year
The only other realistic option will be rising sophomore Jorden Robinson. He's played good all the times I've seen him in middle school and JV but still wouldn't be surprised if Reidsville goes with a more experienced option for next season.

The only other realistic option will be rising sophomore Jorden Robinson. He's played good all the times I've seen him in middle school and JV but still wouldn't be surprised if Reidsville goes with a more experienced option for next season.

Nothing better too help the development of a young QB than a D1 RB and 4 other D1 players spread out across the field and a veteran OL.

I haven't seen or heard much about the Jorden kid but it would surprise me if Teague has someone other than J9 or Neal even at the cost of losing a premiere defender. Maybe we will get a transfer QB similar to a Crews back n my day...

I haven't seen or heard much about the Jorden kid but it would surprise me if Teague has someone other than J9 or Neal even at the cost of losing a premiere defender. Maybe we will get a transfer QB similar to a Crews back n my day...

Lose a premier defender to put at a position that he hasnt played any meaningful reps at since 2022? Sounds the same as being born with 9 toes and deciding to cut one off to have an even number to me.

Does the incoming freshman RB play LB? I'm sure he has the build to play the position. I agree we will have some big holes to fill without Widerman and Mansfield manning the middle.

I am ok with the JV QB playing QB, I just haven't seen him. I know J9 and Neal are hard talents to replicate from an athleticism standpoint. A veteran OL also helps immensely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT