ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Bears

Last edited:

Tell your deer.hunting stories here: by buzzcoach.,​

Started, Nov 22, 2021​

From start till finish. 250 Replies and 12,000 plus views. Read them all below.
I remembered who started it and why, I believe the thread was Mount Airy, Mitchell thread and so many were talking about deer hunting and Buzz complained and they kept on so he started the thread, Tell your deer hunting stories here and it took off !

I remembered who started it and why, I believe the thread was Mount Airy, Mitchell thread and so many were talking about deer hunting and Buzz complained and they kept on so he started the thread, Tell your deer hunting stories here and it took off !
Hmmm…
Who would have ruined a perfectly good football thread, about Mt Airy even, with posts about chasing wild animals?
Just to irritate one poster?
Blasphemy!

Tell your deer.hunting stories here: by buzzcoach.,​

Started, Nov 22, 2021​

From start till finish. 250 Replies and 12,000 plus views. Read them all below.
That the one I meationed with 7 pages. The one I referred to was your post Mitchell @ Mount Airy 11/26/21 4th Round which got on the deer hunting topic which is why I believe buzzcoach started this one.
I'm don't see how many views yours had but it was 33 pages and 1,291 replies

I loved that show and wanted it to go on, what killed the show was it still needed his, Daughter ? and that was the mystery of the show, was she really his daughter but I still wanted it to go on !
All I can say is bull. 😂😂😝😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT