ADVERTISEMENT

2018 ALL SMC

KJ was one of my favorite to watch also. Such a good kid and such a hard runner. I would love to see his yards after first contact stat. I have seen alot of hard runners at Murphy and the SMC. But KJ was amazing with his ability to stay on his feet. The kid refused to go down, the run at State where he got hit about the 4 yard line and drove the pile into the endzone basically summed up his career for me. Very special kid and one of the best FB I have seen at Murphy since I have been watching over the last 25 years.

Both are great backs. He's very tough to tackle. McTaggert took over the game vs Mitchell. Without him that game would have most likely ended up different. Also Mitchell's chain crew said he was one of the most respectful and polite young men they have ever met.

I have to agree with you. Best fullback I've seen in WNC since Jeremiah Young at Franklin. He just imposed his will on folks this year.
KJ Allen was my favorite player in the conference this year and it had nothing to do with stats. He's one of those special players that don't come around often. A FB that understood how to play the position.[/

I didn’t know he was 230 till I watched the state game . What a load reminds of mike Tolbert in his early days

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT