Gilmer H
Cherokee A
Robbinsville H
Andrews A
Open
Hayesville H
Swain A
Rosman H

yea combination home school and privates that don't have football , not exactly what we wanted but without going big 3a or 4a best we could do.

Well its not that much different than last year.

Smokey Mtn (MaxPreps) 10,523 VS Carolina Wildcats (Max) 10,136.

Darlington GA (Max) 5,718 VS Hendersonville (Max) 5,571.

Q Foundation (Max) 7,541 VS North Georgia Falcons (12,417)

This post was edited on 2/27 9:29 AM by BK13T-$

The Carolina Wildcats is two years. Not sure about the other one>

two home school teams? ...

That is crazy. I wish they could have played Erwin. We have had to schedule teams from all over Tenn and Ga because we couldn't get any local teams to play us non-conference. On a side note, do any of you Murphy fans know the date that they scrimage Erwin? That is one of the few stadiums in WNC that I have never been too. I might make the trip down. Thanks.

Murphys local paper had a talk with Dogs coach and it was said that this was a really hard non con. schedule for the dogs.

Well you have to consider Hendo is usually no pushover, and while Franklin will be young, they are always well coached and pretty decent size boys (plus this game is at the Pit). And don't even get me started on Gilmer lol.

Well you have to consider Hendo is usually no pushover, and while Franklin will be young, they are always well coached and pretty decent size boys (plus this game is at the Pit). And don't even get me started on Gilmer lol.

Pollo, Gilmer has a new head coach that will run a new system. Their coach of the last several years has left to coach at Ridgeland up near Chattanooga.

A profile of their new coach can be seen in this link: http://www.timescourier.com/contentitem/392523/1252/the-grage-age-begins

That is crazy. I wish they could have played Erwin. We have had to schedule teams from all over Tenn and Ga because we couldn't get any local teams to play us non-conference. On a side note, do any of you Murphy fans know the date that they scrimage Erwin? That is one of the few stadiums in WNC that I have never been too. I might make the trip down. Thanks.
aug 14th at Erwin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT