ADVERTISEMENT

1A North Carolina state championship game Mitchell Mountaineers vs Tarboro Vikings

Probably my last comment on this thread, but then again maybe not.

I would just like to say thanks to the attitude from the Tarboro posters. For as much success as you all have had you could and probably should be a lot more cocky then you actually are. Love the overall attitude that y’all exhibited this week. Enjoyed meeting several fans yesterday.

As others have mentioned no shame in finishing behind Tarboro. Regardless of faults regardless of thinking only two teams were playing yesterday. And I am proud and glad one of those was Mitchell. While I don’t think anyone will quit trying I can foresee a streak coming up where a lot of teams are finishing second to Tarboro. Heck, 7 of the last 14 have.

Again Congratulations to Tarboro and your community.

Go Mountaineers

There were only 8 teams playing this weekend and if you were one of them then you have a lot to be proud of. Mitchell deserved to be there no matter what others say. Way to represent the WHC and WNC. You keep knocking on the door and one day you’re gonna bust it down

I have never saw such a detailed list of stats on a game in my life! Wow!
"We came a long way. We came together, or we would've lost in the second round. We didn't have the most talent or the most speed, we just stuck together and played."

Quote from Senior Carter Hoyle #22. These guys gave us a fun ride this year, we will miss our seniors and want to thank them for the hard work and sacrifice they put in. I would say I'm proud of our little community for the support they gave this team as well. looked like half the county was there. As always it's a GDTBAM!! Go Mitchell!!

Ccongratulations to Tarboro on their championship and to the season Mitchel had!! What a year! Thanks for letting this West Virginian tag along too.
Purple you must be very proud of your son! That quote from him really kinda gave ya a quick glimpse into his soul. Humble and modest and direct. That’s how I took it. Good for him too cause those are some great qualities a lot more of us should possess. Thanks again and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of ya!!!

I have never saw such a detailed list of stats on a game in my life! Wow!

Congratulations to Tarboro on their championship and to the season Mitchel had!! What a year! Thanks for letting this West Virginian tag along too.
Purple you must be very proud of your son! That quote from him really kinda gave ya a quick glimpse into his soul. Humble and modest and direct. That’s how I took it. Good for him too cause those are some great qualities a lot more of us should possess. Thanks again and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of ya!!!

Congratulations to Tarboro on their championship and to the season Mitchel had!! What a year! Thanks for letting this West Virginian tag along too.
Thanks Guys been a ride for sure, if nothing else 22 can say he put a college hit on 17 in the state Championship at UNC not many can say that GO MOUNTAINEERS signing out lol

"We came a long way. We came together, or we would've lost in the second round. We didn't have the most talent or the most speed, we just stuck together and played."

Quote from Senior Carter Hoyle #22. These guys gave us a fun ride this year, we will miss our seniors and want to thank them for the hard work and sacrifice they put in. I would say I'm proud of our little community for the support they gave this team as well. looked like half the county was there. As always it's a GDTBAM!! Go Mitchell!! Congratulations Tarboro.
He read this and really appreciates it he is going to school to be a teacher and coach I'll keep you guys posted he might end up in Burnsville lol

Before this drops off, I want to thank the Mitchell coaches, players and parents for their time and dedication. To the seniors thank you for the way you have conducted yourselves both on and off the field.

Just want to take a moment and tell purple1995 that it has been an absolute joy watching his son over the past 6 years. The young man poured everything he had into Mitchell football.

I know I have received countless hours of enjoyment from these young men playing a game.

Go Mountaineers
I will miss it I have lived for it, coached him since kindergarten in every sport, I am heartbroken it is over, but it is for now, I will be back though eventually my two kids are tough as nails and hellacious athletes, if the good lord lets me see grandkids lookout they will be meaner lol

I appreciate it he is a great kid the good lord has blessed me MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Pines

I appreciate it he was raised right my wife is a good person lol

Td hollar at me when you want to come up to Gods Country lol
I would love to come up that way but I don't go anywhere and haven't been further than Winston Salem 35 minutes south of Mount Airy maybe once or twice a year since around 2012. I don't go anywhere in the winter but the drugstore or grocery store and that is by choice. I just did all my going when married. Went to Cancun, Mexico twice Disney World twice, Bahamas and Bermuda once each and all in my 30s. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT