ADVERTISEMENT

11-1 Swain at 11-1 Robbinsville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, we’ve been hit with the Covid bug again so I guess I’ll be watching on Graham Star Sports. I was really looking forward to being there.
I will keep you and yours in thoughts and prayers. Get rest and recover quickly.

Fair point. I'll say because they have the best group of linebackers in the conference.
As a group they are undoubtedly the best in the SMC. Take care of yourself Stix. People that have had this version of COVID say it is fairly mild and passes quick.

Reactions: BK13T-$
These two teams are so similar and match up well with each other. Robbinsville is the #1 seed and in my opinion should put up more than 14 points in this one if they are the true #1 in the West!

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Wish it was at Swain, not for home field advantage so much as for the MaroonDevil Network to broadcast it. I’m in Florida and MDN works great every time. I watched GrahamStar sports last game and the quality is not great. LOT of pixeling and freezing up.
Oh well. Better than nothing.I’ll watch it however I can. Gonna be a great game! Good luck to both teams! (Swain mostly of course! Lol)
idk if MDN has put in for it or not, but they should be able to broadcast this one since playoffs are owned by NCHSAA. NCHSAA says host school can't deny anyone from broadcasting playoff games that aren't on NFHS. At least that's what the old rules said last time I checked them out.

idk if MDN has put in for it or not, but they should be able to broadcast this one since playoffs are owned by NCHSAA. NCHSAA says host school can't deny anyone from broadcasting playoff games that aren't on NFHS. At least that's what the old rules said last time I checked them out.
Just looked it up. Looks like the MDN will be broadcasting but, the audio only. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: BK13T-$ and Swain97
These two teams are so similar and match up well with each other. Robbinsville is the #1 seed and in my opinion should put up more than 14 points in this one if they are the true #1 in the West!
If they are the true #1 seed...hmmm, I would edit that for you if it would let me.

If they are the true #1 seed...hmmm, I would edit that for you if it would let me.
These two teams are so similar and match up well with each other. Robbinsville is the #1 seed and in my opinion should put up more than 14 points in this one if they are the #1 seed because there schedule was harder and conference in the West!
I did the edit for you

You are confusing seed and rank again Buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT