ADVERTISEMENT

11-1 Swain at 11-1 Robbinsville

Status
Not open for further replies.
By a Mt Airy fan You were called that. Don’t make out like it’s been someone from another team.
You are wrong sportsnut17, it was by other posters from other schools and many times. You locked threads you want but turn your head when all the mountain boys show out. So you making threats to buzz and bk is stupid. I believe you were even being a smarta$$ about chicken stew at ER game last week and you are moderator. Come on man

You are wrong sportsnut17, it was by other posters from other schools and many times. You locked threads you want but turn your head when all the mountain boys show out. So you making threats to buzz and bk is stupid. I believe you were even being a smarta$$ about chicken stew at ER game last week and you are moderator. Come on man
You want a message board or you want to babysit. It can be the most boring board or it can be a true message board. People can’t stand us cause we have swag. If you don’t like it come take it from us. Simple!!!!

When the foul language comes and the threats come, that is when I step in. As I have said many times, I have no problem with Mt. Airy, I have probably been there 75 times in multiple sports and was always treated with upmost respect. I do respect what you guys have done in building great programs. Now you have stated your thoughts and I have mine. Time to move along.

You want a message board or you want to babysit. It can be the most boring board or it can be a true message board. People can’t stand us cause we have swag. If you don’t like it come take it from us. Simple!!!!
Is that like a new workout program? Some kind of app tracking program that comes with it too I bet.

Boy you are really bright aren’t you? I’m pretty sure that’s what everyone is trying to do. Give it time, crow comes in all kinds of varieties and I promise you will have to eat it like the most of us on the message board has before.

I use to learn things on this site.
Now my I.Q. drops two points as soon as I log in and we all know who the problem is.
I'll check back in if Rville and MA win for obvious reasons, buzz.
#15 ✌️

What if I just decide to pull the plug on this due to the increasing stress I have to deal with some of the nonsense on here.

Don’t be surprised when/if a major change comes!!!
Mixed emotions on this one. This is a sports message board, not a UN proceeding. Things get said that maybe ought not to be said. I have read this thread and many others, some of which have been shut down. Having had experience in admin and moderation of several message boards I have learned one thing. Over-moderation will always result in the moderators moderating nobody or nothing but themselves. WHO wants to be in an environment where every thing you say is subject to shutting an entire thread down? This is why so many have left here, many of which i know. If you dont want the stress of a message board, FINE! Shut it all down! Otherwise let the boys that cant play.....TALK. Maybe a better option would be to ban offenders for a time or limit their speech, That smells a bit better than outright censorship of everybody. JMO. You can even start with me if you want.

If you judge a person by what he says on message board then....wow!!!
if I got on here and typed up a big sulking message like you did and said I was going to leave the message board for good only to return days later tells me all I need to know about you. You couldn’t keep up with the jonesing. You can’t handle the thought of BK getting in more jabs than you😂

if I got on here and typed up a big sulking message like you did and said I was going to leave the message board for good only to return days later tells me all I need to know about you. You couldn’t keep up with the jonesing. You can’t handle the thought of BK getting in more jabs than you😂
Just had several talked me into cominng back. I did reluctantly bc of BS like this! It's like you are here just to stir up crap. Would love to just talk football but I will take up for my self and others.

Just had several talked me into cominng back. I did reluctantly bc of BS like this! It's like you are here just to stir up crap. Would love to just talk football but I will take up for my self and others.
If you want to talk football let’s talk football then ole boy. Stop with the nonsense.

Reactions: Maroonsmoke
I don't think anybody talked you into coming back. You just changed your profile back or used your buzz coach profile and not your stud profile. It's blatantly obvious you came back on he disappeared. I'm really not sure what it is with you. But I think you're pretty much an immature brat. That's what it looks like from seeing you at the games anyway. You should stay off the boards. The redundancy of your idiocy it's amazing. I kind of feel like you're corky on the board. But I don't want to say that because I don't want to make fun of anyone. But reading it. It's obvious. You get information because you live close and probably hear some stuff you shouldn't hear. Although you're usually not fully right. Although I guess I should take it back. They shouldn't ban you. Because it is comical.

I don't think anybody talked you into coming back. You just changed your profile back or used your buzz coach profile and not your stud profile. It's blatantly obvious you came back on he disappeared. I'm really not sure what it is with you. But I think you're pretty much an immature brat. That's what it looks like from seeing you at the games anyway. You should stay off the boards. The redundancy of your idiocy it's amazing. I kind of feel like you're corky on the board. But I don't want to say that because I don't want to make fun of anyone. But reading it. It's obvious. You get information because you live close and probably hear some stuff you shouldn't hear. Although you're usually not fully right. Although I guess I should take it back. They shouldn't ban you. Because it is comical.
Well said. I agree.

Reactions: roughtrader4444
Dang where and the world you get off trashing buzz, you are an East surry guy acting like you are a die hard bear fan. And to say something about the way he acts at the game, really what does he do different than any other fan at the game. I sit right there with that group and I don’t see where you going with that. Your attack on buzz is comical. Now we expect it from recycled because he is always got something smart to say but not you roughtrader

Reactions: buzzcoach
Rougtrader why don't you introduce your self to me at the game Friday and let's talk like men. You don't know the person I am or who ik in the Bears family. So let's talk face to face if you got the balls. Don't be a chicken and hide behind a message board. Your opinion of me is like a monkey eats a 🍌 WHO CARES!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHY I should stayed of this stupid message board bc of The BS like this!!!!!!!!!! Friday come on up to me and let's have a conversation!!!

• Haha
Reactions: therealsquid
Rougtrader why don't you introduce your self to me at the game Friday and let's talk like men. You don't know the person I am or who ik in the Bears family. So let's talk face to face if you got the balls. Don't be a chicken and hide behind a message board. Your opinion of me is like a monkey eats a 🍌 WHO CARES!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHY I should stayed of this stupid message board bc of The BS like this!!!!!!!!!! Friday come on up to me and let's have a conversation!!!
Someone help me out is this tantrum #56 or #57 this year?

Dang where and the world you get off trashing buzz, you are an East surry guy acting like you are a die hard bear fan. And to say something about the way he acts at the game, really what does he do different than any other fan at the game. I sit right there with that group and I don’t see where you going with that. Your attack on buzz is comical. Now we expect it from recycled because he is always got something smart to say but not you roughtrader
Guess you're part of the problem then aren't you. Two-faced pieces of crap. Not just doing it on the message boards. But doing it at the games, all over town. Calling for a coach's head in his fourth year. When he has obviously built something that's special. Even when the kids aren't that talented they're going to be way above average because of the strength the conditioning and the character. That's what I get off. I'd rather be a part-time fan with a family member that plays. Then a full-time idiot.

Buzz if you think about it you know who I am. You know think about where I went to school. Who I pulled for. Do I have planning on that team.

Have no clue introduce your self! My God man this is all from a message board. Everyone has different opinions. Grow up!
Buzz he is the jerk that started screaming at you at championship last year with that crap about Adkins. Maybe first year a lot of people thought that put everyone enjoys what Adkins has done. Don’t get down on this fools level and if he ever shows out like in Raleigh again it will not be as nice. That was really embarrassing for him and his family

Well after finally getting to watch this game online, what were my boys thinking? Some of the worst play calling by the Devils. Hats off to Robbinsville.

Reactions: Usdi Watali
Buzz he is the jerk that started screaming at you at championship last year with that crap about Adkins. Maybe first year a lot of people thought that put everyone enjoys what Adkins has done. Don’t get down on this fools level and if he ever shows out like in Raleigh again it will not be as nice. That was really embarrassing for him and his family
Yes I remember he was Drunk at a HS football game. His wife was cussing me too. I am sorry this thread had to have this in it guys!

Seriously Buzzed? In one post you challenge someone to meet you face to face and question if he has genitals (why you are interested in his genitals I don't want to know). A little later you say it just a board and for him to calm down.
Do you just talk to hear yourself or are you bipolar?

• Haha
Seriously Buzzed? In one post you challenge someone to meet you face to face and question if he has genitals (why you are interested in his genitals I don't want to know). A little later you say it just a board and for him to calm down.
Do you just talk to hear yourself or are you bipolar?
Another stupid mountain post. You do a good job painting a picture of a hillbilly

Another stupid mountain post. You do a good job painting a picture of a hillbilly
Is that the best you can do.? Make crude generalizations about people from certain locations. When you do this it reveals a lack of intelligence. Also the fact that you use the same response repeatedly does not speak well for you. I don't have anything against the vast majority of the people from Mt Airy, just a few of you that act like Pre-K dropouts.

• Haha
Is that the best you can do.? Make crude generalizations about people from certain locations. When you do this it reveals a lack of intelligence. Also the fact that you use the same response repeatedly does not speak well for you. I don't have anything against the vast majority of the people from Mt Airy, just a few of you that act like Pre-K dropouts.
Recycled2 its ok man. Granite City is a good dude and having fun. We are wrong now lets stop this please on this thread. You are right we are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT