ADVERTISEMENT

Zeus

He truly is. He always has time for the kids. He is always respectful with great manners. when you are named the best RB in America just after turning 15, it can get to a lot kids' heads and change them. it hasn't changed him a bit...he is naturally a shy kid, it has forced him to be more talkative because he is approached so often, but that is the only change. That coupled with his work ethic makes it real easy to pull for his long term success. some kids become big headed and pricks. Not him.

I'll give you one quick story that is typical of him. Last year, the south Carolina ABC station that covers us made one of our games their "game of the week" That meant they stayed after the game and handed out some hardware to the winner and a player of the game award. This was all filmed for that evenings Friday football show. Zamir stayed completely away from the camera. He doesn't want recognition. He wants his teammates to be in the spotlight. Below is the video. You'll notice, no sign of Zamir outside of the game itself. This was also the game with one of his signature TD runs where he runs over his own wide receiver. He doesn't ever want to distract from his teammates.

Last edited:
hey blue and gold i post this in other chat and Scotlands say not true. wish this was facebook and maybe i get answer. just feel if true Georgia down to earth

you hear Zamir Bailey fly to Georgia over a weekend first 2017 bulldogs game grand ceremony on Georgia expence? just asking again in this chat because my friend knows people that knows people in the highest kingdom. i'd call him to see if true but he work 3rd shift.

sorry. hope not bothering you if so

sorry. i ask in other chat if zamir and bailey fly to Georgia game 1 and Georgia pay for it. my friend saw it in social media he said. Scotlands say is not true

if true i bow down to Georgia. is eccentric to me but my friend is good source. sorry if i ask wrong question. dont want no beef or friction

A recruit has 5 official visits he can take. Those visits are paid by the school. Any trip that recruit takes and they pay their on way is considered an unofficial visit.

I promise you it isn't true. Just like the rumor bailey is going to be an assistant at Georgia next year isn't true either.

A recruit has 5 official visits he can take. Those visits are paid by the school. Any trip that recruit takes and they pay their on way is considered an unofficial visit.
I promise you it isn't true. Just like the rumor bailey is going to be an assistant at Georgia next year isn't true either.
thanks deana and Scotsland. is 1st Georgia game evaluated official? I just think this good news if this one of 5 official trips, but like Scotsland say is not true. just mentioning in good form and not barbaric form. no beef intended

you part of school Scotsland? you very assertive is why i ask

Every college will have many of players at the game that are not on official visits. They get free tickets to the game in the recruit section. A lot of players that commit to a school that is in driving distance go to many of the home games of the selected school. If a player is on official visit transportation is provided or they are reimbursed. Parents will be put in a hotel if they accompany the player and the player will stay in a dorm setting or at a hotel. They usually get in Saturday morning and leave Sunday early afternoon. USC flew Chris Leak to LA after an Indy game in 2001. I know several that have flown to games at Big 10 and SEC schools. Others have driven with their parents or a coach.

A lot of families will load up in the summer and do a road trip on their own dime visiting schools to try to get more info and feel for the school and program. Also, they get to spend more one on one time with the coaches then than on a football weekend. It is hectic on game day.

Coaches go to a lot of the college games on Saturdays. Many will take some special players the school is interested in or their family. If they have players playing they tend to show up, also. I have seen Coach Bailey at one (Florida State), if not more, UNC away games and some games at Kenan.

And taking official visits after making a commitment is frowned upon. Zamir likely only takes one official visit and it will be to uga.

Kid has done it the right way. None of this social media stuff and all the foolishness we see going on. He kept his recruitment to the people that matters and has just worked his ass off. Avoided some of the camps and stuff because he truly has nothing to prove. Any doubts about this kid were quelled the first week of the season. Will make it a bucket list item to go to athens and support him no matter if he is a starter or bench warmer. He has been raised right from what I know and see.

Dont know the kid but I cant think of a better spot for his skill set than Georgia. Downhill running and Michel and Chubb will be gone. They seem to like Swift but he doesnt have the ultra gear like Zamir.

As far as the other stuff. Always rumors flying about the top 10-15 recruits. Very few of them actually verify. I look forward to watching him on Saturdays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT