ADVERTISEMENT

Zamir

Im sure when UGA has their weekly "Meeting of the minds" they ask, where do we stand with Zamir - Is he ok to play this weekend.

I would guess he is getting extensive treatment.....state of the art treatment to prepare him for the next game.

The #1 goal right now is to assure they do everything in their power to set him up for success. That's imperative....

Reactions: Ben-Badd
This is back in May, but still check it out. To me it looks like they are doing part of this on their off time but I might be wrong. Either way, great work out. Quick on their feet...

And then Coach gets it all Crunked

3333.jpg

Last edited:
I’m really looking forward to watching White October 5th. My Vols stink so bad he may get a lot of touches.

I’m really looking forward to watching White October 5th. My Vols stink so bad he may get a lot of touches.
He only ran a good few strong time. Next year will be his year.

PATIENCE... TIME.. HE WILL PLAY... somewhere... N.F.L... They know all about Zamir... Remember, he's getting an education out of all this, so if he keeps learning (School and Football) he will be a monster red unleashed soon enough. Recovery takes a lot longer than most people realize. It can be quite deceiving. Even to the one in recovery. You may think you are ready. You feel good. People see you, " Wow. He looks great" (NOT) not always.... these Drs., coaches etc. better safe than sorry... He'll play. BIGTIME.

Should have stayed in State somewhere. From what I saw him play,he not as good as other backs there. He ran into some men on DL that manhandled him. I don't think Georgia good fit for him. More notarity at UNC or State. Sports editor told me this about big time Backs that go out of state and get lost in shuffle.

Should have stayed in State somewhere. From what I saw him play,he not as good as other backs there. He ran into some men on DL that manhandled him. I don't think Georgia good fit for him. More notarity at UNC or State. Sports editor told me this about big time Backs that go out of state and get lost in shuffle.

Big time backs like Todd Gurley? A Sports Editor? Lmao! Never heard that one before.

Yes and Hurley went right in and started. White is a heck of a RB I just don't think it was right for him. He was #1 RB coming out of high school 2 years ago. He had injures I know but if he was cleared he should be playing alot more. Who do you see on bench to let him start at Georgia? They are loaded with backs. I wish him very best,but time will tell. He ran over people in high school. He needs time now to adjust to college game. As far as Hurley,white not as good as he was at this point. Smart used him some in flats for check down or safety valve. Ran up middle couple times,then he was on bench. I don't understand why not getting more time.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Yes and Hurley went right in and started. White is a heck of a RB I just don't think it was right for him. He was #1 RB coming out of high school 2 years ago. He had injures I know but if he was cleared he should be playing alot more. Who do you see on bench to let him start at Georgia? They are loaded with backs. I wish him very best,but time will tell. He ran over people in high school. He needs time now to adjust to college game. As far as Hurley,white not as good as he was at this point. Smart used him some in flats for check down or safety valve. Ran up middle couple times,then he was on bench. I don't understand why not getting more time.

Georgia was a perfect fit for him. It's RB U. You don't have 2 ACL injuries and just come back being the man at Georgia. That goes for any elite back. No injuries and we're not having this discussion. He'll get his shot. Georgia is always loaded at RB Sony Michel & Nick Chubb..etc

Georgia was a perfect fit for him. It's RB U. You don't have 2 ACL injuries and just come back being the man at Georgia. That goes for any elite back. No injuries and we're not having this discussion. He'll get his shot. Georgia is always loaded at RB Sony Michel & Nick Chubb..etc
Plus add that he was use 2 being the best athlete on the field..the game came easy, but the injuries along with the SEC having 250lb guys running 4.6s dont help either. He jus gotta use the skills they teach n learn the scheme n he'll b fine.

I think he is doing just fine. For the season so far....

Swift 6.4 yards per carry
White 6.4 yards per carry
Herrien 6.3 yards per carry

If hes staying at the top being the youngest and coming off of injury, he will be just fine.

I swear I feel like ACL rehab made him even stronger, his balance is 2nd to none

Reactions: S2V2
Does Drake know your back with your ex??
All men are born with a brain, strength and talent, but no one is born with a knowledge of God. Drake and Zamir both have God given talent and they have both been blessed with the tools they will need to succeed. The main message that is to be focused on here in this box is that God is a good God.

Reactions: Serstylz2
All men are born with a brain, strength and talent, but no one is born with a knowledge of God. Drake and Zamir both have God given talent and they have both been blessed with the tools they will need to succeed. The main message that is to be focused on here in this box is that God is a good God.

So you havent told him.

No reason why you shall use "Laughing My Ass Off". I find nothing considerably funny about "So you havent told him". Though what is interesting is that in this life what's funny in Italy may not be funny in Spain due to culture. So what may be funny in the West by a single subject may not be funny by a flock in the East.

What exactly am I saying in regards to your ass remark you ask? Well if you remember in the book of Deuteronomy 22:10 it states you shall not plow with an ox an a ass together. What is being taught in this verse of the King James Version is very simple. Basically two God made species from different places cannot possibly associate comfortably together, and on the ground that they stand never pull pleasantly either by cart or plough.

In this generation and through this concept that we stand, we cannot have Zamir relate to Drake, nor shall we attempt to have Drake relate to Zamir. They are two different people, in two different uniforms, performing at two different levels on the same ground performing two different functions.

So since I took the time to explain my ass, please do the public a favor in return and explain your ass.

Lol, what that scripture is really saying is An Ox like Zamir and an Ass like you cannot plow the field together because you would slow that Ox like Zamir down with all of your B.S.
I am going to teach you a little something that I learned a while back. During the Roman time in Luke 23:24. It specifically states "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." Under the sound of a preachers voice this would mean that people(as you) pretty much are aware that you are crucifying an innocent man(like me), but you do not know of this, by the act you are displaying and bringing down on yourself under the judgments and in the views of God our Savior.

Based on your misunderstanding of my statement, my duty under Gods Kingdom is to always pray for my enemies, even when they are striving most to verbally injure someone or something. You may ask, well what exactly are you praying for? Simply for God to excuse you and give you a better mind, thought, and vision.

Following right along, I am in no way understanding what this has to do with me. This thread states "Zamir", then Drake was brought upon the conversation. Now me. I am not sure if you feel something is against you, but remember anytime you feel that type of pressure do not feel bad because airplanes take off against the wind, not with it.

Last edited:
Wow, you lost me on this one, a lot of bs to me. BTW you ain’t Christ and if they knew they were crucifying the son of God to save you and I, Satan and his imps would have never done so.... but get back to football.

Based on your misunderstanding of my statement, my duty under Gods Kingdom is to always pray for my enemies, even when they are striving most to verbally injure someone or something. You may ask, well what exactly are you praying for? Simply for God to excuse you and give you a better mind, thought, and vision.

Following right along, I am in no way understanding what this has to do with me. This thread states "Zamir", then Drake was brought upon the conversation. Now me. I am not sure if you feel something is against you, but remember anytime you feel that type of pressure do not feel bad because airplanes take off against the wind, not with it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you lost me on this one, a lot of bs to me. BTW you ain’t Christ and if they knew they were crucifying the son of God to save you and I, Satan and his imps would have never done so.... but get back to football.

Following right along, I am in no way understanding what this has to do with me. This thread states "Zamir", then Drake was brought upon the conversation. Now me. I am not sure if you feel something is against you, but remember anytime you feel that type of pressure do not feel bad because airplanes take off against the wind, not with it.

No one on earth is Christ. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. You may feel Lost and Alone as we speak, but my good friend I will tell you that God knows where you are and has a plan for your future. I will keep you in my prayers.

No one, but no one is perfect but God and Zamir is on his team. If the human race states that life is the game, then the Bible as we all know is the perfect playbook. Without the Bible, without God, it is absolutely impossible to play on God’s team. Never try to replace or rearrange God’s truth. May God continue to bless this young man. Please observe his last and most current touchdown.

" thou shall not troll"
According to the Old Testament this is not one of the Ten Commandments which are widely understood by legal scholars.

You say you are not Greedy? It turns out that the Greedy are rather those that may not always be satisfied with what is sufficient for their own needs or in other words those who always take for themselves and what rightfully belongs to the world.

Any nation in this football state shall never lift another sword against another nation for this creates hate, misunderstanding, and conflict.

Football is a game and we shall treat it as such. In life and in between those 100 yards you wont make it far unless you know where the goalposts are. Zamir is on a mission and he has been blessed.

Wow! I thought Deanna blocked you. I am 100% we are all Cheering for Zamir to be successful! I like the way you tried to spin that ball. I also realize that it can be very confusing when communicating with a weird character like you so let me go carry on with my business.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Wow! I thought Deanna blocked you. I am 100% we are all Cheering for Zamir to be successful! I like the way you tried to spin that ball. I also realize that it can be very confusing when communicating with a weird character like you so let me go carry on with my business.

He's like a guy who was fired on Friday, and shows back up on Monday in the break-room preparing morning coffee like nothing happened. A total nut job and scary.

Last edited:
I love your spin myself. Though remember Luke 6:22 follows along like this "Blessed are you when men hate you, and ostracize you, and insult you, and scorn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of Man"

Whether you're cheering, lost, or confused life continues. The topic of the thread is not about you, me, nor anyone else so go carry on about your business as stated above because your documented statements will never show that I came after you, but rather you approached me first. 1 John 2:9 -> Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness.

For what facts exist in this thread is that I am focused on the topic at hand which is Zamir, his professional college games, and the way ahead. Nothing more, nothing less. Nothing negative, but yet positive 100%.

I love your spin myself. Though remember Luke 6:22 follows along like this "Blessed are you when men hate you, and ostracize you, and insult you, and scorn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of Man"

Whether you're cheering, lost, or confused life continues. The topic of the thread is not about you, me, nor anyone else so go carry on about your business as stated above because your documented statements will never show that I came after you, but rather you approached me first. 1 John 2:9 -> Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness.

For what facts exist in this thread is that I am focused on the topic at hand which is Zamir, his professional college games, and the way ahead. Nothing more, nothing less. Nothing negative, but yet positive 100%.

"Thou shall not be banned from a message board for racial remarks "

Zamir has been there, Done that, and got the T-shirt.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I know I am thinking far ahead but I would hope Zamir would go to the Dolphins since they haven't been great since the Shula/Marino era.

Zamir has been there, Done that, and got the T-shirt.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I know I am thinking far ahead but I would hope Zamir would go to the Dolphins since they haven't been great since the Shula/Marino era.

Guys please tell me, how is it you'll has this kid playing in the NFL and haven't even played a complete season (week to week) at UGA? Plus, are you'll NFL medical doctors or even NFL scouts, just wondering?

Raiders Rollin I am a former Raider and if Zamir can get back to his old form, yes he will be a first round draft pick!
Hey, I wish ANY kid from this area all the best in college or the NFL, it's just some have him playing in the NFL and he hasn't played a complete season in college yet. And you know like many no one just shows up in the NFL and announces I'm here!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT