ADVERTISEMENT

Zamir

Personally I enjoyed that big 29 yard run with a spin and all the weight pushing forward. Another great game

zeus.jpg

Zamir White with his first career GEORGIA BULLDOGS touchdown.......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

"I told you, you would get a touchdown. This is one of many. There's many more to come" - Swift

Wow.......Preach Coach.....Preach!!!!!
https://www.11alive.com/video/sport...hdown/85-a2c8597d-65ac-49c0-a4bf-36c0c6bb797c

Last edited:
This Dawg is barking.......LETS GO BULLDOGS

Man I am so proud of this kid......I mean so proud. I am glad I got to see his very first touchdown.

The Most viewed video on Georgia Football Twitter

Last edited:
6:50 time
Zamir White scores his first career touchdown

I love Zeus, this guy is really good but I’m NOT sure UGA is using him properly. He has a mere 19 carries(7.4yds per) in 3 games. That’s not going to fly, I think he’s better than Swift.

I think Zamir (who was the #1ranked RB in the country) two years ago could leave Georgia; enter the transfer portal after the Notre Dame game(last chance for transfer portal) if he doesn’t get significant carries this Sat. Hmmm, He can come home to UNC or N.C. State and he knows it.

UGA playing 5 RBs/6 RBs a game won’t fly, they think they are preserving these guys. No, they are holding these dawgs back, and they may use 5RBs or 6RBs next year. I know this...coach Mark Richt couldn’t win the SEC but at least he didn’t go past 3 RBs deep.

Reactions: Crestuff
I love Zeus, this guy is really good but I’m NOT sure UGA is using him properly. He has a mere 19 carries(7.4yds per) in 3 games. That’s not going to fly, I think he’s better than Swift.

I think Zamir (who was the #1ranked RB in the country) two years ago could leave Georgia; enter the transfer portal after the Notre Dame game(last chance for transfer portal) if he doesn’t get significant carries this Sat. Hmmm, He can come home to UNC or N.C. State and he knows it.

UGA playing 5 RBs/6 RBs a game won’t fly, they think they are preserving these guys. No, they are holding these dawgs back, and they may use 5RBs or 6RBs next year. I know this...coach Mark Richt couldn’t win the SEC but at least he didn’t go past 3 RBs deep.
Now here I was looking forward to Zamir running the Rock, but the Notre Dame game was just edgy and way to close.

People are saying Zamir should go somewhere else....

He will become the lead RB next year correct?

I told them, Zamir the number one RB in the nation in 2017 will become the lead RB next year.

Now here I was looking forward to Zamir running the Rock, but the Notre Dame game was just edgy and way to close.

People are saying Zamir should go somewhere else....

He will become the lead RB next year correct?

Was holding his helmet tonight.

Yes he sure was. Swift doing all the work. I personality can understand the coaches decision based on the circumstances of tonight's game.

He is clearly at least 4th in the rotation. Kirby figured out how to get Swift touches even with Chubb and Michel splitting duties because he was that electric as a freshman.

Maybe he is being careful because of injury but he has played in the previous 3 so that seems odd. They have another 5 star commit in the 20 class coming.

I love the kid, it's a tough story. If he is 100% there are dozens of places where he is getting 20+ touches right now. I hope it works out.

Maybe HES NOT READY YET????? I know hes the hometown boy with immense talent coming off a terrible injury but it's one thing playing against jack britt compared to Notre dame and Alabama. Hes got 3-4 more yrs 2 get his shot, plus with other injuries who knows.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Yes he sure was. Swift doing all the work. I personality can understand the coaches decision based on the circumstances of tonight's game.

SUV2, I watched some of the Wake game vs Elon, tell me, do you know if your boy from PS, redshirted?

Maybe HES NOT READY YET????? I know hes the hometown boy with immense talent coming off a terrible injury but it's one thing playing against jack britt compared to Notre dame and Alabama. Hes got 3-4 more yrs 2 get his shot, plus with other injuries who knows.

Could be

Expect an announcement from Zeus this week, I think he’s gone! Most likely to UNC, NC State or possibly Clemson. Don’t rule out Clemson. Dabo is only 2 deep at RB. UGA played 4 RB’s ahead of him vs ND.

As a Tar Heel fan I would love for him to come home. However more so for him I hope he sticks it out at GA. His time will come there I'm sure of it

SUV2, I watched some of the Wake game vs Elon, tell me, do you know if your boy from PS, redshirted?
Honestly I have not been following him. I have been told he is doing great thing but just dont know what that means. Looks like they are at a 2-2 record.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Expect an announcement from Zeus this week, I think he’s gone! Most likely to UNC, NC State or possibly Clemson. Don’t rule out Clemson. Dabo is only 2 deep at RB. UGA played 4 RB’s ahead of him vs ND.
Where is this evidence coming from?

As a Tar Heel fan I would love for him to come home. However more so for him I hope he sticks it out at GA. His time will come there I'm sure of it
Same here I hate when these kids hit a lil opposition and try 2 run away instead of sticking it out and fighting n getting thru it. He will get his shot if he hangs in there.

Last edited:
Same here I hate when these kids hit a lil opposition and try 2 run away instead of sticking it out and fighting n getting thru it. He will get his shot if he hangs in there.

Eh, I can't agree with you on that one. Ultimately these 5 and 4 stars goal is to make it to the pros. The best way to do that is by playing. Just look at Justin Fields. The man is excelling in Day's offense. He didn't even get the chance to run plays at Georgia. I think if the situation calls for it, you do what you gotta do.

As far as Zamir he's 100% going to be the man next year at Georgia as long as he's healthy. I think they're just being cautious with him right now.

Reactions: S2V2
Eh, I can't agree with you on that one. Ultimately these 5 and 4 stars goal is to make it to the pros. The best way to do that is by playing. Just look at Justin Fields. The man is excelling in Day's offense. He didn't even get the chance to run plays at Georgia. I think if the situation calls for it, you do what you gotta do.

As far as Zamir he's 100% going to be the man next year at Georgia as long as he's healthy. I think they're just being cautious with him right now.

I'm torn on this and always have been. I get the stay and fight for playing time theory and certainly that is the right thought process but you only get 4-5 years to play college football.

Kids want to play and in his case the clock is ticking. Gone through alot to get on the field. No way it can feel good in an environment like last night sitting on the bench with your helmet in your hand.

Hope it works out for him.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE and S2V2
#1 RB in the Nation patiently waited and waited and waited

Here is the thing. When you go to a place like UGA there is always gonna be another #1 back in the nation somewhere. Clearly he has unreal god given talent but going back to HS he also has had injury issues. Sometimes it is all about right place right time.

Here is the thing. When you go to a place like UGA there is always gonna be another #1 back in the nation somewhere. Clearly he has unreal god given talent but going back to HS he also has had injury issues. Sometimes it is all about right place right time.
Dont know how it will happen but I still strongly believe he will reach and perform in the NFL.

Question: I'm not counting the ones that have got in some sort of trouble or simply did not want anything to do with football after college - has there ever been a #1 high school "someone" in any given position in college that has never made it to the NFL?

Dont know how it will happen but I still strongly believe he will reach and perform in the NFL.

Question: I'm not counting the ones that have got in some sort of trouble or simply did not want anything to do with football after college - has there ever been a #1 high school "someone" in any given position in college that has never made it to the NFL?
Blake Barnett QB with USF could be one of them

Not sure if he was number one in any ratings but Willie Williams in the 2004 class was in the mix with Adrian Peterson and Ted Ginn as top recruit in America. He could not stay out of trouble.

Not sure if he was number one in any ratings but Willie Williams in the 2004 class was in the mix with Adrian Peterson and Ted Ginn as top recruit in America. He could not stay out of trouble.

Maurice Clarett is a obvious one but again, this had more to do with off the field issues

Obviously he wants to play but no one is at UGA practices. I think if Z would not have had the injuries swift would still be the lead dog but Z would be next in line. I have to think that no matter if he stays or goes he is going to get to the league. Someone said on this site by not having all this mileage could be a blessing. USC is on their (3rd) string qb and you know what he was balling saturday and he was a redshirt senior. Sometimes your moment is right around the corner. I would think after next year if he is holding his helmet it would be time to move on but not based on all he has gone through. The kid is a competitor and he wants to play. I think the bigger issue is can he red shirt again due to the new changes and let him keep getting stronger and faster. If he is going to be relegated to mop up duty that might not be a bad idea long term. Probably not what he would like but it could be a positive long term. I just hope he continues to believe in himself.

Maurice Clarett is a obvious one but again, this had more to do with off the field issues
Yes I know what you two mean but I am focused on the ones that Never got in trouble and the ones that wanted the NFL, yet never made it to the Big Stage because of minute playing time.

I believe CURRY2WOODYR80 answered it.

I think we may be making more out of this than what it is. I do not think he is back to complete 100% and there is no use to rush him back and that is a blessing for him.

If he isnt back 100% why in the world would you risk him getting 8 carries the previous game?

If he isnt back 100% why in the world would you risk him getting 8 carries the previous game?

Not saying he is not 100% healthy but not back to 100% peak physical condition. I may be way off. I am trying to find out more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT