ADVERTISEMENT

Zamir

Blue and Gold22

Aug 17, 2013
Love the kid and I pray he is already healthy but Georgia is so deep in the backfield. Gotta think maybe a change of address makes sense.

Zamir White second run just picked up about 25 yards. Straight smack through the gut

Herrien is a senior, swift goes to the nfl after this year. He should be “the guy” for them next year. He will be draft eligible after next year. Assuming he makes a full recovery, next year will likely be his last, so he will not want to sit a year to transfer.

Zamir is SICK!!!!!!!
The dude is showing out. His 4th carry “V” couldn’t bring him down. Dude is a freak, strong, the Bulldogs story of the near future

I pray for nothing but great health for this kid

Reactions: Brandon Hodge
Man, do I ever want to see him succeed. Great to see him out there and looking like the old Zues.

Love the kid and I pray he is already healthy but Georgia is so deep in the backfield. Gotta think maybe a change of address makes sense.
Gotta think not. I don't believe the kid is built that way. He is tight with the running back coach. Z will get his.

The Youtube video already has over 10,000 views. I need to see a touchdown at home on the 7th against Murray State if they give him some downs.

I believe the stadium will erupt...

Former Richmond Raider but a Big Zamir fan, I think he played great! He is the total package at RB, he needs to know he is not playing high school ball anymore; the play with the fumble would have been a TD in high school easily. Zeus will get his the only other RB that I see that can really run the ball when they get deep in the SEC is Swift. But hey time will tell. Coach Smart has been saying it all year he is going to slowly bring Zamir alone which is great for his overall career!

Reactions: devilmac99
Seeing him run on Saturday triggered me. Yep, looks like his 4 years running all over Richmond.

After he got his first carry, he came to the sideline, telling everyone ‘I’m nervous!’” Swift said. “But he did a great job. We’re all very proud of him.

Personally, from an Aerial Shot I couldn't tell he was nervous

The 2015-2016 year at Scotland was only game he was probably held under 100 yds for the game. If memory is correct he only had 68 yds. Wish him the best at Georgia.

Truly an amazing talent. I have seen some good ones including Maurice Clarett, Kijana Carter and Curtis Enis. He was the best HS RB I have ever seen...........crazy acceleration for a kid his size.

Reactions: Raiderdev23
Truly an amazing talent. I have seen some good ones including Maurice Clarett, Kijana Carter and Curtis Enis. He was the best HS RB I have ever seen...........crazy acceleration for a kid his size.
I truly thought Tim Worley was the best i had seen until Zamir. Worley was a freak because of his size and speed but he did not have the lateral movement that Z had. Both would make your tongue drop. Played against Tim twice and he was just a freaking load but Z was a tad better as a back. Worley might have been a better all around athlete..he did it at multiple positions, played hoops and was a world class sprinter in track.

Im waiting for the Nutter Dumb Game. Nutter Dumb fans thinks they are going to beat Georgia easily. Their Fans have no CLUE about Zamir or that he even Exist. I would love to see Zamir break a long one just to see Brian Kellys face and to put the overrated Limping Lemmings in their place. !!!! Go Zamir !!!

Last edited:
Im waiting fir the Nutter Dumb Game. Nutter Dumb fans thinks they are going to beat Georgia easily. Their Fans have no CLUE about Zamir or that he even Exist. I would love to see Zamir break a long one just to see Jim Kellys face and to put the overrated Limping Lemmings in their place. !!!! Go Zamir !!!
Brian Kelly but I agree 100%. Cannot stand ND!

Reactions: fooozzzballfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT