ADVERTISEMENT

Zamir

I can't take these toss sweeps anymore. I'm signing a petition for Zamir to take advantage of the transfer rule this year and immediately play for UNC starting in 2021. He would feast in that offense with Sam! Hood (Richmond County) and Zamir (Scotland County) in the same back field!!

Who's with me!???!!

I can't take these toss sweeps anymore. I'm signing a petition for Zamir to take advantage of the transfer rule this year and immediately play for UNC starting in 2021. He would feast in that offense with Sam! Hood (Richmond County) and Zamir (Scotland County) in the same back field!!

Who's with me!???!!
Both Richmond and Scotland coaches are currently vouching for him to enter the portal right now on social media.

Both Richmond and Scotland coaches are currently vouching for him to enter the portal right now on social media.

I saw that from Coach Bailey. I could just see him at UNC catching the ball out of the backfield in space and just dominating. Yes I'm biased but we could utilize him so much better at UNC.

Reactions: Kylar2018
Momentum Georgia
When did this Petition negotiation start?

Where's the conversation at.....LOL

I saw that from Coach Bailey. I could just see him at UNC catching the ball out of the backfield in space and just dominating. Yes I'm biased but we could utilize him so much better at UNC.
I’m a huge Heels fan myself, but we’re making an objective analysis in that our offense does suit him better. The subjectivity is that there are multiple schools that run what we do, but we want him to run it with us. Lol.

Where is this Petition at......

FB, Tweet Tweet, or Tic Toc?.....lol

Someone hit S2V on the hip

Suspect clock management on the last drive. The LT for Cincinnati impacted the game from the locker room. His replacement was thoroughly abused.

He doesnt look all the way back to me. Doesnt have the burst I remember.

Can’t get a burst running those dumb ass toss sweeps. And the 0-line doesn’t create any holes. He’s gotta run like Barry Sanders just to get a yard with this squad. He could come to Chapel Thrill and have all the space he wants running against these ACC defenses.

He was one big German though 6’9.
While living in Wuerzburg and Bamberg, Germany, the two type of fellas I noticed was either the one walking down the street with his slam dunking hot broad to chill at the Schnitzel slash tea restaurant- slim, in a suit, and looking like a run-way model. The other type is the one working on the Autobon looking like THE BIG SHOW.

Last edited:
Cincinnati with very poor clock management hands the game away , snapped the ball a couple times with 10 seconds on play clock , also GA with no timeouts shuda been a run on 3rd down , clock would have been under a minute before punting .. But they easily covered

He doesnt look all the way back to me.
And he never will be, cant think of anyone with two or more ACL tears that looked quite the same athletically afterward. Another North Carolina kid Harry Giles was one of the best handful of high school basketball players I've ever seen before his second ACL tear, but he was just not the same athlete afterward.

With that said doesn't mean White can't still be a big time back, Frank Gore had two ACL tears at Miami and still went on to become a HOF level NFL back despite not being the athlete he was pre injury.

Last edited:
Can’t get a burst running those dumb ass toss sweeps. And the 0-line doesn’t create any holes. He’s gotta run like Barry Sanders just to get a yard with this squad. He could come to Chapel Thrill and have all the space he wants running against these ACC defenses.

Its a valid point. Georgia Oline was terrible. I watch Bama and OSU and wonder what he would look like. That said, I have watched him a ton. Even untouched he doesn't have the freak acceleration I remember.

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
I was reading the Georgia board and they are saying Zeus should go pro or transfer. In otherwise, they want him gone, as one poster said " HE'S NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE".

I was reading the Georgia board and they are saying Zeus should go pro or transfer. In otherwise, they want him gone, as one poster said " HE'S NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE".
Its hard for any one back to be dominant at GA. I hate the way they rotate. I guess Kirby is trying to keep everyone happy or that is just his style. Zamir might not be the same but as a primary back and getting 15-20 carries a game he is a 1K yard rusher. He blocks well but his pass catching is either suspect or has not been put on display. I think he should go opposed to staying another year at GA. The clock is ticking on him and its pretty fast. If he were to transfer to a number of schools with a solid line which GA line is not what it was last year he could have a sensational year. This is a cautionary tale of how injuries can slow greatness. I still love seeing the kid out there based on all that he has gone through. The run against Florida showed me still has something in the tank. He is not the inside runner he was for sure.

I hope he transfers... just not to the Tarholes though...I never was all that excited when he chose Georgia, because I'm truly not a fan of Kirby Dumb. and how he run plays.

UNC is good now, just got a terrific back to go along with Hood and Edmonds in the back field. Reloading.

Its hard for any one back to be dominant at GA. I hate the way they rotate. I guess Kirby is trying to keep everyone happy or that is just his style. Zamir might not be the same but as a primary back and getting 15-20 carries a game he is a 1K yard rusher. He blocks well but his pass catching is either suspect or has not been put on display. I think he should go opposed to staying another year at GA. The clock is ticking on him and its pretty fast. If he were to transfer to a number of schools with a solid line which GA line is not what it was last year he could have a sensational year. This is a cautionary tale of how injuries can slow greatness. I still love seeing the kid out there based on all that he has gone through. The run against Florida showed me still has something in the tank. He is not the inside runner he was for sure.
What do you exactly mean by the term "suspect"?

What do you exactly mean by the term "suspect"?
Rotation worked pretty well at UNC this year. But you have to have some unselfish team players. There will be those who say they were selfish for opting out of the bowl game, but I suspect their teammates feel differently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT