ADVERTISEMENT

Zamir White

When White turned is back on The Tar Heels the bottom fell out for Fedora , why can't The Heels buy a Coach , WAKE STATE and DUKE don't have that problem, Start over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not surprised of his injuries. High School coaches run these kids to death although high school, by the time they get to college they’re damaged good. Look what happened to Tony Baker from Ragsdale then N.C. State and TA McClendon Albemarle then N.C. State. They ran the ball 25-35 times their whole high school career then when they got to college their bodies broke down

Coach Smart has pure HEART when speaking specifically about the No. 1 Running Back in America - Zamir White. For those who do not know, remember Zeus rushed for 3,086 yards and 34 touchdowns in 11 games prior to his injury

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Well...something is terrible bad in Scotland and anybody with common sense can see it. ..good luck.

Some make it and some don't that's the nature of the beast but always stick to your guns the grass isn't always greener on the other side

I’m not surprised of his injuries. High School coaches run these kids to death although high school, by the time they get to college they’re damaged good. Look what happened to Tony Baker from Ragsdale then N.C. State and TA McClendon Albemarle then N.C. State. They ran the ball 25-35 times their whole high school career then when they got to college their bodies broke down

McLendon averaged 18 carries a game his senior season.

the guy Todd Gurly was all that is team had and they won ,don.t hand me no bull about how much they run , the word is stamemia

I seen Hershel Walker play High school and he was the only person to touch the ball besides the Qb ,white is a flanker can,t run over college players and had hard time of it in high school. and I work for Souts ,com I know that at in the spread he could fit in

Tony Baker has a ton of carries at Ragsdale but he started as a freshman so his per game carries isn’t bad. He was such a compact, physical athlete that his knees simply couldn’t take the punishment of d1 football and running like he ran once he played kids of equal talent every week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT