ADVERTISEMENT

Zamir White

Fedora was winning his own state before last year pal.

Winning what??? Checkers?? Parcheesi??
Lost 8 out of the last 11. Purposely acknowledging the 66-35-6 all-time record in favor of UNC as that would likely be the first attempt to justify your tarheel “eliteness”. I also know “just wait til basketball season”. Very aware we are “not significant” or a “rivalry” which is not an issue for me as well.

Reactions: tigertown21
Lost 8 out of the last 11. Purposely acknowledging the 66-35-6 all-time record in favor of UNC as that would likely be the first attempt to justify your tarheel “eliteness”. I also know “just wait til basketball season”. Very aware we are “not significant” or a “rivalry” which is not an issue for me as well.

I’m a Carolina fan, and even I know that Fedora is a bust. That’s saying a lot being that he’s at a school where the last legitimate team came during the Clinton era.

Talk about taking a sentence out of context. I was clearly talking about winning the state of NC in recruiting. He got 5 of the top 15 in 2015 and 4 of the top 9 in 2017. Pretty solid considering the talent the state produces that gets looks from the big SEC schools and Clemson. If they don't have all the injuries they dealt with last year they will be solid on the field again and will go back to getting the best the state has to offer.

I’m a Carolina fan, and even I know that Fedora is a bust. That’s saying a lot being that he’s at a school where the last legitimate team came during the Clinton era.

You must not be a true Carolina fan. He pulled us out of the Butch Davis scandal and went 8-4 in his first season even though we were ineligible for a bowl. He then had 4 consecutive bowl appearances before 16 season ending injuries derailed last year's team.

The last legitimate team came from the Clinton era? LOL. Do you not remember them being 10-1 back in 2015 and playing Clemson in the ACC Title game where multiple experts said they deserved a CFP spot if they had won that game? They recovered an onside kick in that game but were called offsides (which replay showed he clearly wasn't). He is still 9 games over .500 despite a 3-9 season last year that wouldn't have happened if not for the injuries. You have no business commenting on our football team saying mutliple dumb statements like that.

Reactions: Swo_05
Talk about taking a sentence out of context. I was clearly talking about winning the state of NC in recruiting. He got 5 of the top 15 in 2015 and 4 of the top 9 in 2017. Pretty solid considering the talent the state produces that gets looks from the big SEC schools and Clemson. If they don't have all the injuries they dealt with last year they will be solid on the field again and will go back to getting the best the state has to offer.

I get you are talking about recruiting, but the utilization of that talent should be 2 years at most. Throwing last year out, where are the results?? If you openly admit he has the players, but still not putting out double digit season wins, does that not just make him a good recruiter and just an average at best coach??

If this is going to turn into an argument instead of a discussion, then I apologize for fueling the fire and concede. Personal attacks over stuff that will not matter very soon is kinda immature and I’m over people who are not confident in their perspective enough to talk about it like adults. Strong, credible perspectives are worthy of being tested and stand the test of time. Spin & justified positions lack credibility and are soon forgotten. I’m more dedicated to getting it right than being right.

I get you are talking about recruiting, but the utilization of that talent should be 2 years at most. Throwing last year out, where are the results?? If you openly admit he has the players, but still not putting out double digit season wins, does that not just make him a good recruiter and just an average at best coach??

If this is going to turn into an argument instead of a discussion, then I apologize for fueling the fire and concede. Personal attacks over stuff that will not matter very soon is kinda immature and I’m over people who are not confident in their perspective enough to talk about it like adults. Strong, credible perspectives are worthy of being tested and stand the test of time. Spin & justified positions lack credibility and are soon forgotten. I’m more dedicated to getting it right than being right.

LOL that last part made no sense. Let's just agree to disagree.

You must not be a true Carolina fan. He pulled us out of the Butch Davis scandal and went 8-4 in his first season even though we were ineligible for a bowl. He then had 4 consecutive bowl appearances before 16 season ending injuries derailed last year's team.

The last legitimate team came from the Clinton era? LOL. Do you not remember them being 10-1 back in 2015 and playing Clemson in the ACC Title game where multiple experts said they deserved a CFP spot if they had won that game? They recovered an onside kick in that game but were called offsides (which replay showed he clearly wasn't). He is still 9 games over .500 despite a 3-9 season last year that wouldn't have happened if not for the injuries. You have no business commenting on our football team saying mutliple dumb statements like that.

It's College Football. You don't get to make up excuses and talk about what you did 3 years ago. It's what have you done lately? NOTHING! Fedora has been a disaster. Top kids have no interest in attending UNC. They need to win fast, which is not happening with what they have on the roster. There are Coaches in college Football that are lurking and waiting for Fedora to get fired. Everyone knows he's on the Chopping block including him.

It's College Football. You don't get to make up excuses and talk about what you did 3 years ago. It's what have you done lately? NOTHING! Fedora has been a disaster. Top kids have no interest in attending UNC. They need to win fast, which is not happening with what they have on the roster. There are Coaches in college Football that are lurking and waiting for Fedora to get fired. Everyone knows he's on the Chopping block including him.

And that's your opinion. Not making excuses, just giving you my opinion. I'm sorry you didn't like it, but we will just have to wait and see who is right when it's all said and done.

And that's your opinion. Not making excuses, just giving you my opinion. I'm sorry you didn't like it, but we will just have to wait and see who is right when it's all said and done.

That's not an opinion. Those are facts.They have not beat Duke or NC State the last 2 years and this year they're being out recruited by both of them and just about every FBS team in NC. Fedora is a horrible game manager and you're talking about what he did after 2010 after Butch Davis? He will need to have a magical season to stay employed.

Last edited:
Show me where Bubba Cunningham has said he is on the chopping block. His is the only opinion that matters.

Ok! Now you're just acting delusional. The Booster with money make that decision . Bubba Cunningham is the messenger. It's really not his call, unless he wants to go down with the ship. The Booster's are not Happy!

Ok! Now you're just acting delusional. The Booster with money make that decision . Bubba Cunningham is the messenger. It's really not his call, unless he wants to go down with the ship. The Booster's are not Happy!

Well provide your source that the Boosters say Fedora is on the chopping block.

Show me where Bubba Cunningham has said he is on the chopping block. His is the only opinion that matters.

He is already done. They will not be bowl eligible two years in a row and have had back to back disasterous recruiting classes.

They will let him play it out and then fire him. No other choice. They are quickly turning into an after thought on this state. They dont sell tickets when they are good.......it will be a death march this year.

Well provide your source that the Boosters say Fedora is on the chopping block.

Damn dude! You got it bad. Talk about going down with the Ship...lmao!
going_down_with_the_ship.jpg

Damn dude! You got it bad. Talk about going down with the Ship...lmao!
going_down_with_the_ship.jpg

You said you were stating facts and I wasn't but it ended up being you stating what you called a fact and couldn't provide a source to back it up. That makes it an opinion. You'd make a great journalist for CNN.

You said you were stating facts and I wasn't but it ended up being you stating what you called a fact and couldn't provide a source to back it up. That makes it an opinion. You'd make a great journalist for CNN.

FACTS!
L 28-21 NC State
L28-27 Duke

L 31-23 NC State
L27-17 Duke
They are second to last in recruiting for the class of 2019 ahead of only Syracuse.
His Idiot remarks during ACC media day about CTE. All those ass whipping last year, must have taken a toll on his brain? Last i checked he is not a MD.

I don't need a source. I know how it works. You're more gullible than a 12 year old little girl with a crush on a boy ban. You're probably the only nutt walking who doesn't know that Fedora's jobs is in serious jeopardy or already gone.

Last edited:
FACTS!
L 28-21 NC State
L28-27 Duke

L 31-23 NC State
L27-17 Duke
They are second to last in recruiting for the class of 2019 ahead of only Syracuse.

I don't need a source. I know how it works. You're more gullible than a 12 year old little girl with a crush on a boy ban. You're probably the only nutt walking who doesn't know that Fedora's jobs is in serious jeopardy or already gone.

LOL it's not where you start, it's where you finish. They were top 25 in recruiting for the 2018 class. Let's talk again in 6 months.

We all know Scott Satterfield is the best coach in North Carolina.

Right, which is why I said we will talk again in 6 months when hopefully there aren't 16 season ending injuries and this top 25 recruiting class shows us what they are made of.

You do realize when you're paid Millions of dollars as a Head Coach. Nobody cares about 16 season injuries and about what you did 2 years ago.....We're in the Now. Today the Heels are a dumpster fire of a program.

That 10-1 team had a SOFT schedule and couldn’t stop a nose bleed on defense. 8-4? HA! 4 consecutive bowls mean absolutely nothing in this era. You can go 5-6 and qualify for a bowl game. Your definition of contender is pretty weak, IMO. And to be an adult, you’re pretty sensitive, man. Must be hard to be so miserable and angry all of the time. Takes years off of your life, bubba.

Everyone remember this thread. This happens when you’re a fanatic and not a fan.

Oh! I'm locking it in. He is beyond delusional. It speaks volumes of what type program the Heels are. They really have no interest in being on the National Stage, which makes Fedora situation even sadder. He's getting ready to be fired by a program that just wants you to be a fraction above average. A program with National desires would have fired him before the season. They stole a kid from Campbell University...lmao!

That 10-1 team had a SOFT schedule and couldn’t stop a nose bleed on defense. 8-4? HA! 4 consecutive bowls mean absolutely nothing in this era. You can go 5-6 and qualify for a bowl game. Your definition of contender is pretty weak, IMO. And to be an adult, you’re pretty sensitive, man. Must be hard to be so miserable and angry all of the time. Takes years off of your life, bubba.

LOL. This is a man's conversation between nepsy7 and I. Go back to the kid's table, junior.

You do realize when you're paid Millions of dollars as a Head Coach. Nobody cares about 16 season injuries and about what you did 2 years ago.....We're in the Now. Today the Heels are a dumpster fire of a program.

I get that. Just stating my opinion and it may be wrong but we will see how it plays out. I still think Fedora has some great coaching at UNC ahead of him and I respect your opinion that you think his days are numbered as head coach. We shall see in due time who is correct.

I think we can agree that if they dont make a bowl their done. Recruiting will be non-exsitent.

What 6 games do you see them winning?

Unless their is a big turn around fedora is gone. I'm as big a tarheel fan as any so I'm giving a pass on last year because of all The injuries.

Unless their is a big turn around fedora is gone. I'm as big a tarheel fan as any so I'm giving a pass on last year because of all The injuries.

He should have gotten out after the ACC Championship. Every program has injuries, if they were recruiting it takes a 9 win season to 7 wins. Now he is real trouble....Georgia and Clemson are recruiting the state heavily and now Muschamp and Doeren are kicking his ass. They have become the program that you hope you can get an offer from so it will create interest. He isnt even getting the offensive skill players anymore. That was his bread and butter.

Right, which is why I said we will talk again in 6 months when hopefully there aren't 16 season ending injuries and this top 25 recruiting class shows us what they are made of.

We dont need to wait 6 months. Its over....please pull the plug. They are the very definition of a disaster. I think they just showed us what they are made of.

We dont need to wait 6 months. Its over....please pull the plug. They are the very definition of a disaster. I think they just showed us what they are made of.

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt for all the injuries last season, but after that embarrassment today I can't support him anymore. I am willing to admit I was wrong. I understand there are suspensions right now but this is just inexcusable. After looking at the schedule from here until the end of the season 2-10 is about as good as we can expect. We need to start looking at possible replacements.

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt for all the injuries last season, but after that embarrassment today I can't support him anymore. I am willing to admit I was wrong. I understand there are suspensions right now but this is just inexcusable. After looking at the schedule from here until the end of the season 2-10 is about as good as we can expect. We need to start looking at possible replacements.

This has been coming for 3 years now. You could see it in recruiting. Fans keep pointing at the top 25 class but you really have to look deeper. He will always get good to great skill kids because his offense is fun and there are some next level exposure there. So he will get a 4* QB and some WRs.

They lose EVERY front 7 stud in the state and its already not a great state for Olineman. Now they arent getting 2nd tier kids either. They need a change quickly.

Dontcha just love High School Football!!! GO.... no...I wont say it... lol

That’s big of you, man!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT