ADVERTISEMENT

zamir white

JMACDE99

Oct 22, 2013
still must be feeling the effects because he is not playing according to radio guys

were not ready to play we will be home sat if that happens next week. same conf better team. underestimate them and u will get embarrassed.

I'll chalk this up as a terrible game for ScoCo. Davie isn't very good but looks like they looked like world beaters tonight

rc is probably saying where was this team last week. we have been consistent all year now this. i hope this was a blip on the screen.

Last edited:
hopefully they take this as a wake up call and understand that they can't underestimate their opponents

Fellows don't freak out here
Coming off last week somewhat beat up
Playing a much weaker team on paper
Yes it's an escape but it's over we got
Through it. Scots literally played hard enough
To win, defense barely that.
But I will admit down 28-27 in the 3rd and davie having the ball was nervous time!!!

Reactions: Scots_nation
All great teams have a game where they are Challenge don't forget Scots your are the #1 team in the state you guys have a "Bullseye" on your chest! The Scots and Mallard Creek are going to get everyone's best shot! I still like the Scots chances as long as everyone stays healthy...former Raider p/t Jack Britt fan.....

Reactions: SCOTSFF
rc is probably saying where was this team last week. we have been consistent all year now this. i hope this was a blip on the screen.

Yep, too bad the Scoties do not play big boy football. If they did, we would have a better than even chance of beating them the second time.

Viking you have to overlook some Richmond fans. Since they no longer can beat Us they make up things to talk about.

Reactions: FierceScot
thx go scots it was such a dumb comment i didn't even respond with a name like ding dong i think that says it all

Who is Ding Dong? Didn't even know he was a Richmond fan and lets remember there are a few so called fans that we all just overlook:D

Riddle me this? With 7 players out for the game, 4 starters (including Leak, White, a corner or two that included 3 backups) combined with a natural letdown, which was experienced by Richmond as well against Holly Springs, and we both still won! All you critics can let it go! Plus, we discovered that we can have a dynamic duo backfield using our freshmen back! Who by the way, is very good, and can fly! All in all, what's the problem with Scotland?

Hopefully Scotland can get everyone back on the field healthy. It was close, but you won. You will get everyone's best shot...it's the playoffs. Keep winning and represent the conference. Scotland has played solid 4 quarter football for the most part this year, so don't let a close game get you down. Good luck and hope you can get to full strength here soon starting this Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT