swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
pHg4jxf.jpg

DDVtG9bV0AA1lYK.jpg

ezgif-3-7c3cd82153.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: beamer24
The long wait is over, and Georgia fans and coaches are now celebrating landing a commitment from the nation's No. 6 overall player and No. 1 running back, Zamir White.

In a ceremony at Laurinburg High School on Tuesday, the five-star prospect announced his intentions to follow in the footsteps of fellow North Carolina greats Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall and take his sizable talents to Athens.

A primary focus of both Kirby Smart and Dell McGee since their arrival in Athens, White chose the Bulldogs over Clemson, North Carolina, Alabama, and Ohio State.

In fact, Georgia was so committed to landing White's services, it's believed that may have played a role in their decision to pass on the commitment of Toneil Carter, a four-star back from Texas, last December.

White becomes Georgia's highest rated running back commit in the Rivals era (dating back to 2002), as well as the first five-star prospect at the position since Sony Michel signed with the Bulldogs in 2014.

An early enrollee, White projects to join the Bulldogs in early January.

Sad day in chapel hill lol

]I don't think it was fiction when they lost on a buzzer beater to Villanova, obviously made right by this years National title win. Still was a great day for America[/QUOTE]

Current Nationals Champs in basketball and another solid recruiting class coming in for the Heels in Football, I'll take it! Go Heels!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
This is a good choice for him. The Carolina Offense does not fit his running style similar to the way Elijah Hood struggled. The Pros Style formation downhill play action game is more suited to him.

This is a good choice for him. The Carolina Offense does not fit his running style similar to the way Elijah Hood struggled. The Pros Style formation downhill play action game is more suited to him.
Carolina would've found a way to hurt his college career. Glad he is going to a college that knows how to develop RBs. Great kid from all indications too, cannot wait to see him against MC week 1

Absolutely. He made the best choice for him and his game. UGA got a good one.

Reactions: tigertown21
He ran all over us in the first half 2 years ago in the playoffs. Looked effortless, acceleration around the end was something to watch...the 4 TDs and 200 or so yds were not so much "fun" as they were painful, but his game is/was a thing of beauty. Very talented young man.

One of my son's good friends plays/punts for Georgia so big props to UGa, may have to be the one team in the SEC other than Florida that I actually pull for.

It was a no brainer decision. I have no problem with Fedora's offense but it just isnt set up for a elite 3 down back like White. Up temp spread that ran the QB more than the 225lb battering ram in Hood down by the goal line.

Plus there is just zero comparison to a football Saturday in Athens versus Chapel hill....no contest.

I hope White runs wild for the Dawgs

Reactions: swett2victory
Ok, I pull for Shy Tuttle too, but that's were I draw the line in the SEC .....
Hope he can have a injury free year for the Vols.He showed a lot of potential until the dirty block by the Georgia Lineman his freshman year.

CRNqyUlWIAAHepZ.jpg

Carolina can't compare to Georgia football program. He made the best choice. And I'm Carolina fan. Lately we haven't filled our stadium.

I watched the first minute of the "recorded" live stream today on Scout.com and was entertained by a lovely young lady who was unknowingly standing in front of the livestream camera . She was recorded from the neck down and it was a great filler of dead time. Then some idiot says "you know you are standing in front of the live feed camera" she moves and no one is at the table yet. I see there is 42 minutes left on the video so I stopped watching. NEXT TIME....please leave the good wholesome entertainment like this alone!!! Not that staring at an empty table isn't exciting. I will contact Scout.com directly with my complaint to keep them ABREAST of my concerns!!!!

I watched the first minute of the "recorded" live stream today on Scout.com and was entertained by a lovely young lady who was unknowingly standing in front of the livestream camera . She was recorded from the neck down and it was a great filler of dead time. Then some idiot says "you know you are standing in front of the live feed camera" she moves and no one is at the table yet. I see there is 42 minutes left on the video so I stopped watching. NEXT TIME....please leave the good wholesome entertainment like this alone!!! Not that staring at an empty table isn't exciting. I will contact Scout.com directly with my complaint to keep them ABREAST of my concerns!!!!
WWjKq.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT